Andrei Mozalev | Page 54 | Golden Skate

Andrei Mozalev

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia

Well, well, well, Andrei, did you sell your Christopher costume?
I know that dancing pretty girls on ice is expensive, but that doesn't mean you have to take off your last shirt. However, given the general atmosphere of the show number - you can take it off 🍓

This junior is probably a big fan of Mozalev, because he is wearing his costume, which is obviously not fitting him, and replaced only the cuffs and removed the golden sword.
I hope that the suit will bring good luck to this boy, and that Andrei got a good profit, because this suit went with him to the Olympics.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Incredible photos by Divine Melody

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
It amazes me how differently photographers focus on this scene.

In the background is not universal evil in black with a red eye, just a cameraman with a camera

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
So poetic

Yes, there is a very provocative inscription in Chinese 😅

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The first day of the third decade of life. What does Andrei do?

He worked his fingers to the bone.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Another funсam, I think it's the last one. I don't want to overuse it, but at 0:38 you can see so well how close Andrei is circling the lying girls that I couldn't miss it.

How confident he have to be in his skating to dare to do such a stunt! At the same time he had to calm the girls, who behaved like real professionals. As a reminder, they had never been on ice and no man had slid on skates a few centimeters from their heads.

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Andrei's private 20th birthday party. Guests are Denis Lunin, Alexander Galliamov, Elizaveta Nugumanova, Dmitry Sukhov and Arseniy Dimitriev from Andrei's group, Armenian skater Fedor Chitipakhovyan and other St. Petersburg skaters.

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
"I CAN'T AFFORD TO PLAY FOR ANY MEDIA TEAM, MY PRIORITY IS FIGURE SKATING" - MOZALEV

"I can not afford to play for any media team, I have figure skating in the foreground" - Mozalev

Russian figure skater Andrei Mozalev told Match TV that he is interested in media soccer, but he can't afford to participate in it.

- In Russia, media soccer is gaining popularity, a large number of professional athletes are involved in it.

- Yes, it's interesting to me, I love soccer and I follow the sport. But I can't afford to play for any media team. I concentrate on figure skating and if I play soccer somewhere, it's on another level, cautiously", said Mozalev to "Match TV".

On Saturday, the Medialiga club 2DROTS beat CSKA Moscow in a friendly match, 2-1.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Nice edit

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Andrei Mozalev and Alexander Galliamov at Gazprom-Arena before a friendly soccer match Russia - Iraq

Just as I thought, where is soccer, there are these guys.

Last edited:

Riv

Rinkside
Country
Russia
Andrei`s TG: "Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said that it would be this hard"
Is it just me or does he get even better each time I see him? Such a shame we couldn't see him at Worlds. Such beauty deserves to be seen by many. Oh how much I hate ISU's policy about scores, where only the jumps matter and skating skills, choreo and presentation don't.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Is it just me or does he get even better each time I see him?

He is given more and more difficult challenges, and he solves them as best he can :)

Such a shame we couldn't see him at Worlds. Such beauty deserves to be seen by many. Oh how much I hate ISU's policy about scores, where only the jumps matter and skating skills, choreo and presentation don't.

I don't think so. Analyzing the results in men's singles skating, we can say that the ISU prefers to encourage athletes who show skating prowess and presentation. In Russia, however, it's more the other way around right now, jumping rules. It is hard to say which of these approaches is more correct, I would like a Buddhist golden mean. But I would really like to see Andrei at international competitions soon.