Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Who are you... Why do you torture me?

A reminder about my hand-eye-photo ranking, which I'll be sure to do

Last edited:

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
I'm satisfied with my boy. It was a good skate, and the pops didn't spoil the impression. Andrei killed two people higher and probably could have been on the pedestal if he had lost 1-2 points less. 3 absolutely clean quads, but q on one triple axel and a pop on the second.

I would compare it to the ellipsis at the end of a volume of a long novel waiting to be continued.

We are moving into the low season, but we have another Gala Tournament ahead of us, where Andrei will present his new exhibition number.
I can't believe he landed all 3 quads and then popped his triple axel and loop!
When I saw his final placement, I was afraid he had fallen. But no, axel issues in both skates. Ah, maybe next time...

I would keep his free skate, it's really unique. Unless he wants to save it for Milano!:coffee:

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
For Milan, if Andrei really gets there, he'll get something even better, I'm sure.

It seems to me that the problem with the triple axels and the final stunts is due to the high intensity of the program, it is emotionally very exhausting for the performer and the choreography requires a lot of physical strength. He could perform the program in a simplified form, but then it would not be the Mozalev we love.
We hope for a good recovery in the off-season, rest properly, Andrei, and solve all the health and mental problems. Let everything be all right again :)

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Andrei congratulates the female fans on International Women's Day and thanks them for their support in the season.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Some Andrei`s photo (RGPF, SP)

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Andrei and his choreographer Denis Lunin show the steps sequences from the new exhibition number and invite the public to the Gala Tournament on March 18 in Megasport Arena (Moscow)

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Free program (again)

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Andrei`s soulmate 🐈🐱

From Andrei`s TG channel

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
In warm-up before the start

photo-2023-03-14-15-51-28-4.jpg

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
While Andrei has already arrived in Moscow for the gala tournament...

...I offer you a little aperitif before the new delicacy from the chef, some more pictures of beautiful poses on the ice in the free program.

Last edited: