Andrei Mozalev | Page 53 | Golden Skate

Andrei Mozalev

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Mozalev team gives a spoiler on the content of the gala number: "We will not reveal the cards, just a hint - this time almost all of our senses will be involved".
To be even more precise (and vague), the theme of the number is to some extent related to one of our senses, which we engage to a very small extent when we watching figure skating.
Unfortunately, I can't give you a more detailed hint. I can only say that it is something quite innovative and very fascinating. And also Andrei had a very nice time while rehearsing the number on ice, you will soon understand why :)

The idea for the number belongs to Betina Popova, by the way.

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
A few shots with Andrei from Channel 1 TG. There are some spoilers here!

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
A two-person photo for mom (yes, Yelena Yurievna is a big fan of Yagudin and that's the reason why Andrei became a figure skater).

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
A demonstration number "Perfumer" from Andrei and the dance group of girls as support

Many people have accused the creators of exploiting the "naked" female body, but it is very strange to accuse professional dancers, who do their work at the proper level, maintaining respect for themselves.

Further, this is a story about a maniac and an orgy fragment, and naturally there is an element of violence, sexual attraction, obsession and fetishism. I don't really know how the so-called new ethic deals with violence, but it is still part of our lives, so why shouldn't we talk about it? This was a necessary introduction to make my point.

Perhaps the number lacks thoughtfulness, but on the whole I really liked his expression, Andrei's interaction with the girls, and my current guilty pleasure in thinking that his spread eagle in the circle lacked exactly the crowd of beautiful girls around whom Andrei detours :LOL:
So, I will definitely remember this number and look forward to seeing an improved version of it in the future.

Last edited:

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Andrei Mozalev and Aleksandr Gallamov thanks fans for supports.

thatdarncat

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
A demonstration number "Perfumer" from Andrei and the dance group of girls as support

Many people have accused the creators of exploiting the "naked" female body, but it is very strange to accuse professional dancers, who do their work at the proper level, maintaining respect for themselves.

Further, this is a story about a maniac and an orgy fragment, and naturally there is an element of violence, sexual attraction, obsession and fetishism. I don't really know how the so-called new ethic deals with violence, but it is still part of our lives, so why shouldn't we talk about it? This was a necessary introduction to make my point.

Perhaps the number lacks thoughtfulness, but on the whole I really liked his expression, Andrei's interaction with the girls, and my current guilty pleasure in thinking that his spread eagle in the circle lacked exactly the crowd of beautiful girls around whom Andrei detours :LOL:
So, I will definitely remember this number and look forward to seeing an improved version of it in the future.

Thanks for explaining the program, there were a few I was unsure of because I guessed you had to be Russian to understand, Andrei's always makes skating look so effortless.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I definitely like this unnatural paternal tenderness of the maniac and the suicide.

For an orgy program, there's actually very little sexuality here. It's a story about insanity, not erotica, hmmm, Mozalev is playing home field again :unsure: continue to explore the different facets of madness and love

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
From Andrei`s TG

Andrei writes: "Thanks to Nastia Yurasova and her team! It was a cool, unusual and priceless experience!"

In the photo - the participants of Andrei's number gathered around him. Anastasia Yurasova is hugging Andrei. In the background is Olga Romanova, Andrei's PR manager.
Thanks to all participants for this risky experiment, I hope for new cooperation, which will lead to new creative discoveries.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
From Andrei`s IG:

Thank you so much to Denis Lunin @denis_lunin, Nastia Yurasova @yuraskina and her team:
@p_petropavlovskaya
@badaevanastasia
@kolesnikova.maria_
@_nataly_pro_
@kristingriii
@iron_dancer
@zavicktorina
Thank you for going with me on this experiment, for the professionalism, for the dedication, for the beauty we made together on the ice🫶
It was our interpretation of the great "Perfumer" - about obsession and madness, about human weaknesses and vices.
Thank you to all the fans for your support, for your positive and negative reviews. I'm glad I was able to use the chance to show myself to you in a different way and go beyond the usual.
It was a cool and valuable experience.
More to come💪

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Good news, folks, Andrei has been invited to two shows by Eteri Tutberidze - in Vladivostok (April 2) and in Khabarovsk (April 4).

There may be more invitations to come.
Averbukh has also announced that Andrei will be invited to some of his shows.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
"I'll take your scent and your life."

For some reason, all the photographers love this mortally sexy scene.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Andrei`s TG: "Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said that it would be this hard"

Last edited: