Blades for the Brave benefit for healthcare workers, April 17, 8pm ET | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Blades for the Brave benefit for healthcare workers, April 17, 8pm ET

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
A counterpoint to the Red Green Show?

I enjoyed this thoroughly, especially the visits with retired skaters to see how they were doing.

I especially loved Kurt-amazing even on inline skates.

Honey20

Rinkside
Country
Canada
I don't know, they are very cryptic about how it did. I have a feeling it wasn't as successful as the other one Kaitlyn did.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't know, they are very cryptic about how it did. I have a feeling it wasn't as successful as the other one Kaitlyn did.

Jason did a FOFS zoom call where Brent mentioned how much it made. I can’t remember the figure.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason did a FOFS zoom call where Brent mentioned how much it made. I can’t remember the figure.

And this has nothing to do with the Blades for the Brave, but if anyone finds a video of the FOFS call with Jason, I would be interested:biggrin:

Sorry for the OT.....

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And this has nothing to do with the Blades for the Brave, but if anyone finds a video of the FOFS call with Jason, I would be interested:biggrin:

Sorry for the OT.....

Brent archived the one with Mariah (which I forgot) so may have archived the Jason one as well. Try dropping him a line.