Championnats Québécois d'été 2022 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Championnats Québécois d'été 2022

auser

Record Breaker
i am feeling sleepy already... i need more livestream training
Haha. I'm feeling a bit rusty myself. I forgot for a few seconds that I could increase the bandwidth setting to sharpen the fuzzy video. Hopefully we will be able to get more livestream training this month.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i made dinner :) so i can watch the rest while eating :)

however, i underestimated proportions.. and my salad will never be finished LOL. ... i had to change bowls.. it's huge.

competition for BB... LQ almost with the same score

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I liked them too. I miss seeing pattern dances but it is early in the season.
what do you mean? There are pattern dances in junior still ( imean i saw them on the ice and in the score box LOL.. ) ... it's just in seniors they are removed i think.... Can someone who has followed up on this clarify for us ? :)

auser

Record Breaker
what do you mean? There are pattern dances in junior still ( imean i saw them on the ice and in the score box LOL.. ) ... it's just in seniors they are removed i think.... Can someone who has followed up on this clarify for us ? :)
My bad. My DM stream keeps freezing until I reload the page so I have been missing parts of the programs.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Glad the junior women are being ambitious!

Not glad the DJ is starting the Latin early

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ok.. senior dance.. without patterns... i will need a score box to follow ;) at least for a while..

molly and dmitre... not sure i like this program for them... if they want to impact the world of ice dance early in the next quad cycle... not sure that will do that.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Well, it’s August so of course no one’s final costumes are ready yet… but it always kinda annoys me when the woman is in bright colors and the guy is in black… at least put on a matching pink headband or something… it’s like a tiki umbrella in a glass of red wine (this is maybe nonsense, I’m a little delirious)