Championnats Québécois d'été 2022 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Championnats Québécois d'été 2022

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Well this has been an eventful day. I saw live skating today at the Philadelphia International, came home to the news that Walsh & Michaud have split (what timing!), and see that our Canadian friends have gifted us with a free livestream, for dance no less!

Oh, and 4everchan has returned to the most classically beautiful of all his avatars.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Well this has been an eventful day. I saw live skating today at the Philadelphia International, came home to the news that Walsh & Michaud have split (what timing!), and see that our Canadian friends have gifted us with a free livestream, for dance no less!

Oh, and 4everchan has returned to the most classically beautiful of all his avatars.
muahaha... it was a good fit considering the event being watched.... no promise it will stay :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
S/F step sequence a hot mess... but definitely my favourite programme of the evening.. I think that Lane's team is doing better than IAM in constructing these RDs so far... promising for Piper and Paul... not so sure what will happen with LALA and FBS.... for now, I'd say that I miss the pattern dance... and that is surprising considering i didn't like it that much lol

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I found that a refreshing departure from the usual Latin concepts.

But Shane, whatever that is you are wearing, you will never be chosen for one of 4everchan’s avatars if you persist in wearing that in public.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I found that a refreshing departure from the usual Latin concepts.

But Shane, whatever that is you are wearing, you will never be chosen for one of 4everchan’s avatars if you persist in wearing that in public.
if i had to put a firus brother as an avatar, i would go with liam anyway

but i do agree ... that vest is no.
;)

auser

Record Breaker
S/F step sequence a hot mess... but definitely my favourite programme of the evening.. I think that Lane's team is doing better than IAM in constructing these RDs so far... promising for Piper and Paul... not so sure what will happen with LALA and FBS.... for now, I'd say that I miss the pattern dance... and that is surprising considering i didn't like it that much lol
May I say, with hope, it is early in the season for S/F? You know how I agree about pattern dance :;

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Is this it for tonight, or will we have Pairs? I can’t wait for the debut of the Nic Nadeau pairs experiment! Which could end the evening as Canada Pairs #1, the way things are going…

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Is this it for tonight, or will we have Pairs? I can’t wait for the debut of the Nic Nadeau pairs experiment! Which could end the evening as Canada Pairs #1, the way things are going…
pairs are tomorrow.. that's it for tonight.. the announcer said good night too :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
and... nic and emma ... i think it's going to be a decent experiment... not worried for their lifts.. nor jumps... we will have to see for the throws and twist.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
So, the pairs start sometime today? I see ladies atm on G4. Oh, apparently, Alexa skated already and missed her combo. Oh, well.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
early for me today.... just starting my day with orange and curcuma kombucha... not sure what i will have for breakfast during the ice dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
long time no see haha :) there is a korean dance team :) they did well in the rhythm dance
Long time no see 4everchan! I know Lim/Quan are here, hoping to see their FD more polished than at JGP selections