Championnats Québécois d'été 2022 | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Championnats Québécois d'été 2022

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oups... strong shower outside.. had to shut down windows and the beach umbrella (how do you really call a parasol in English?)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beach umbrella, if it big enough to cover a table. :) We need showers, send them south.

As for the skating, oh please, I can't with the slow and pretentious modern pop any more. (or at least more modern than me). Or maybe a movie I don't know. This ending chorus...

Deanna and Maxime, if you skate to this kind of music, I may reconsider my devotion. :(

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Cool death spiral!

This music comes from some sort of soundtrack, I guess? I don’t recognize it, but wish it had more build/ebb and flow/dramatic tension.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OK... Deanna and Maxime look stellar. It' s no secret I find Maxime eye friendly but that outfit :)

Some difficulties but those lifts... especially the last one ! WOW!!!! I think this program could score well when skated clean. The power of the music requires a clean performance (not like any program is better with flaws... but yeah.. i understand what i am trying to say LOL.. maybe some of you will get it too)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dare I say also, I think Maxime is a better partner for Deanna than Nate was; he seems to flow with her more naturally in their positions, he matches her elegance.

He must be on the short side for a pairs skater though, because I have met Deanna (exceedingly briefly) and she is tiny. Tiny even by pairs women standards.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yeah that forward outside death spiral is cool and is worth more than a SBS 3t... but yeah... i think it needs to be a bit more fluid.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Dare I say also, I think Maxime is a better partner for Deanna than Nate was; he seems to flow with her more naturally in he positions, he matches her elegance.

He must be on the short side for a pairs skater though, because I have met Deanna (exceedingly briefly) and she is tiny. Tiny even by pairs women standards.
yup.. only 5.10