Congratulations to Meagan Duhamel and Bruno Marcotte! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Congratulations to Meagan Duhamel and Bruno Marcotte!

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
The wedding took place at The Reefs Resort in Bermuda
24 guests were invited. Eric Radford was in attendance
Meagan discovered her wedding gown on Pinterest and asked her skating dressmaker to create it
The couple did not select anyone to stand for them, instead opting to stand alone with a minister
Meagan's wedding band - the rose gold leaves will fold into the leaves on her engagement ring
Marcotte’s band is half black and half silver
The wedding cake was a vegan lemon cake with raspberry filling and vanilla buttercream icing.

Source

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Mervin Tran also was a wedding guest, per his tweets.

Thanks to all for the information about Quebec's mandate to retain maiden names.

Meagan discovered her wedding gown on Pinterest and asked her skating dressmaker to create it
The couple did not select anyone to stand for them, instead opting to stand alone with a minister
Meagan's wedding band - the rose gold leaves will fold into the leaves on her engagement ring
The wedding cake was a vegan lemon cake with raspberry filling and vanilla buttercream icing.

Source

Permalink for TGS source: https://www.facebook.com/figureskatingmag/posts/10153930983472538

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
More photos:

Eric Radford with the bride and groom:

Close-up of the beautiful bride:

Ukelele band: Bruno, Mervin, Richard Gauthier:

And the IN article above has a scenic shot of the couple facing each other at the "altar" with the officiant looking on.

Can't remember whether this one of Meagan/Bruno has been seen previously elsewhere:
https://twitter.com/icenetwork/status/607958072884101122 (photos of D/M and B/B in same tweet)​

Bermuda shorts all around :cool: for the guys celebrating in Bermuda!

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Source

It couldn't possibly be real buttercream--that wouldn't be vegan. Or perhaps I'm wrong about that. I tend to ignore my vegan friends when they get on their high horses about it, and ask them if they would like to come with me to KFC. ;)