Daisuke Takahashi | Page 177 | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi

firal

Record Breaker
Wow that was just tender, beautiful, smooth, and gone by in a flash! I love it! The maturity he displayed was incomparable I think. Four years, when you really think about it, is a long time. I'm amazed!

Imov

Medalist
https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...champ-takahashi-makes-competitive-return.html

It says a crowd of 1500 showed up :eeking: :eeking: :eeking: :eeking:! Those of you trying for tickets to nationals and/or worlds (when adding in the Shoma and Yuzu factors), ganbatte cuz you're gonna need it. I feel like anyone able to get tickets deserves their own medal :laugh:.
The lottery for the worlds will be out on the 10th, now I am nervous if I can be that lucky.
Figure Skating is so alive in Japan right now. Thanks for coming back Daisuke.

mikeko666

Final Flight
3F-3T doesn't look UR to me even though it didn't have a running edge. The tech panel must be very strict.

champs

Final Flight
I agree, it seems pretty clear, at least to me, that the second jump is less than 90 degs short on landing in that slow-mo.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
It is reported on twitter that R. Benoit is among the audiences with Kaori Sakamoto to watch the competition (Benoit just finished his choreography works in China and is now in Japan).

sayaka1030

On the Ice
Headline
118.54 for LP
195.82 total

Third place (Kazuki Tomono in first,Shu Nakamura second)

Although his artistry is superb, He struggled with his jumps, and looked really exhausted in the second half.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
It wouldn't be easy, that much we knew. Welcome back Dai-chan and congrats on third place!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I've watched the LP a few times now, and at this point, I'm liking it a lot more than his SP. Costume is good, and I can see the shape of the program and how it fits with the music. The intense parts show off Daisuke's dramatic flair at it's best I think.
Despite the mistakes, I think it's going to be really amazing come Nationals!