Dance Ladies Make-up | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Dance Ladies Make-up

nuge

On the Ice
All diva's have to stand out .Pasha had her lilac skates and Navka has her headband's.Even Delobel has diva tendencie's with her pink coloured skates :biggrin:

John King

Final Flight
I guess it depends on if you're a fan of so-and so.I never had a problem with Anjelika's make-up ,or with her expression,if I didn't love this gorgeous beauty,I guess I would feel otherwise.

mpal2

Final Flight
nuge said:
All diva's have to stand out .Pasha had her lilac skates and Navka has her headband's.Even Delobel has diva tendencie's with her pink coloured skates :biggrin:

Why did I never notice pink skates? Do you have a link to a picture that shows that?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Anjelika's Makeup

Well, that eye shadow is a bit TOO blue, but if you look like that you can pretty much rub motor oil all over your face and still look fine.

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
I don't know if it's just me, but there have been times that both Surya and Oksana have looked scary with their makeup.

Surya

Of course, I don't know what any of the women in this photo were thinking! It's like that scene in Grease...the sleepover scene

COI 1999

jesslily

Final Flight
Mrs. Zhukin is a very lovely lady without that makeup. For long time I could only see her appearance on ice competing. and it made me feel she is a woman not approachable. During this world championship the TV crew showed her every life and skating. She wore no competition makeup, and she looked great.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glacierskater said:
I did not recorgnize Navka either in the personal bit.
I almost didn't recognize her at all. I'm surprised she didn't have at least street wear makeup on though. I thought she looked totally washed out and looked like everyone else.

Dee

Linny

Final Flight
Melissa Gregory

Methinks Melissa Gregory's style has been influenced by Fran Dresher.
Linny