Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 105 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Out of desperation fuelled by lack of news, I went back and watched some of the videos from the open practice in Daugavpils before Fantasy on Ice. I took a good long look at this step sequence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I25ruElzoI
Although it was a rough sketch, I am sure it is not from Lion King or Nocturne, so it has to belong to one of his new programs. I also presume, by the choreography that is there and by what Stephane said in the SPUR interview (about the SP being more dance-y and fun), that this is from the new FS.

I also had another look at this https://twitter.com/johnny_kroshka/status/1028857685352034304 I don't think it fits into the stsq above (though things have probably been changed around since then). So it could be another part of the FS, or it could be a bit from the new SP!

In any case, I think we have a lot to look forward to in 2 weeks. :)

icetug

Medalist
Check out the new Instagram story by Chef Deniss 😊

Just one question: for whom Deniss has baked the pie?
Stephane and Matilda in Oberstorf. Noemie, Noah and Robert (?) in Ostrava. Luke in hospital.
Are Deniss and Koshiro going to eat the whole pie themselves?! :scratch2::roll9:

fourthdimension

On the Ice
Stephane and Matilda in Oberstorf. Noemie, Noah and Robert (?) in Ostrava. Luke in hospital.
Are Deniss and Koshiro going to eat the whole pie themselves?! :scratch2::roll9:

Luke was tagged, so hopefully that means he is out of the hospital! Maybe Chris or Anna are around.

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker

:laugh: He tagged Luke and Koshiro, and Luke reposted it on his instagram story so he must be out of hospital, and of course they can always save some for later.

AgnesR

On the Ice
Surprisingly, but during a two-month vacation only sporadically accessing the Internet, it turned out that the world didn't collapse. But I always missed the news about Deniss. Now I have read all the posts and realize what wonderful fans he has and what sincere love comes from them. Hopefully we won't spoil our young gentleman!:love:

Thanks so much for posting these. With every performance of his Lion King EX, he has drawn something new out of the music, another note, more tension, more passion. This performance is exquisite. He is completely one with the music. It was a captivating, breathtaking performance. Can't imagine anyone but him performing it so brilliantly. I have to say the same about Nocturne. He performed to the highest level. Frankly, I lack the vocabulary to describe it in any other manner than pure art. It boggles the mind, thinking this is what he is capable of - and then to think, that he is still so young, that he can go even further than this - I can't fathom it.

Thank you, Lavenderblossom, for your opinion. You always put things so well. Deniss really improves day by day. I was pretty skeptical about the performance of two men, but the Nocturne turned out to be great. Lion King in Shizuoka is taken from another angle and it perfectly shows his mastery.

icetug

Medalist
Wonderful news! Deniss is entered into the Ice Star competition in Minsk, Oct. 18-21. And I think he can easily win this one :)
And it's always good to check the next Euros ice rink :yes:
And meet Sondre. ;) O, and Matilda is also on the list.

zebobes

Final Flight
It looks like a character from Kubo and the two Strings, and the ending credits has a funky asian themed version of "While my Guitar Gently Weeps". I love that movie, and the music is super cool.