Elisabetta Leccardi & Mattia Dalla Torre | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Elisabetta Leccardi & Mattia Dalla Torre

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Trophée Métropole Nice Côte D'Azur Senior Free Dance Results; Protocols
Trophée Métropole Nice Côte D'Azur Senior Ice Dance: Results

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY3ECBgfdAE

Elisabetta and Mattia finished 7th out of 10 in the FS, with a score of 86.17. This meant that they dropped to 7th place overall, with a score of 144.86.

Analysis to be edited in when I have the opportunity to watch the programme.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Only a few days after we last saw them, Elisabetta and Mattia will be back in action today at the Mezzaluna Cup in Mentana, Italy. But, we won't be able to see them this time, as there is no livestream.

The Senior Short Dance is due to start at 16:15:00 CEST (14:15:00 GMT / 15:15:00 BST). So 5 hours from now.

Elisabetta and Mattia will be the 9th partnership to start. So, second partnership in Group 3 (and second partnership after the resurfacing).

The Group 3 Warm-Up is due to start at 17:27:40 CEST (15:27:40 GMT / 16:27:40 BST). So 6h 12m from now.

Elisabetta and Mattia are due to start at 17:39:50 CEST (15:39:50 GMT / 15:39:50 BST). So 6h 24m from now.

But, those times may change if somebody that is due on before them withdraws.

No livestream 😞

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://www.fisg.it/upload/result/5...--------01QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
https://www.fisg.it/upload/result/5881/online/SEG001.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
As you may have noticed, I did not do a reminder post for the Free Dance on Sunday morning. The reason is that, unfortunately, Elisabetta and Mattia withdrew from the Mezzaluna Cup.

As there was no livestreaming of the event, there was a lot of confusion as to what was happening when it came to their turn to skate in the Short. After the scores for Denisa CIMLOVA / Joti POLIZOAKIS (CZE) came up on the livescoring page, it said that Elisabetta and Mattia were next to skate. And I waited around for the scores. And then after about 5 minutes, they appeared on the table as having withdrawn.

Normally if there is a late withdrawal, the organisers would go through the motions of waiting for a minute after they were called, and then move onto the next partnership. But, this was much longer. So, I started getting to worry that they started their programme and then something happened that they had to pull out.

Later on, a forum member who was at the event informed us that this was indeed the case. They had to withdraw because Mattia dislocated his shoulder. When I asked if it happened during the programme or if he was attempting to skate with a pre-existing injury, this was what we were told:

It was during the programme during a dancey bit. He came off the ice immediately and had it in a sling later.

To which I replied:

Thank you so much for the info.

It's never good getting injured. But, I suppose we should be grateful it didn't happen during a lift, or else they could both been seriously injured.

I hope Mattia takes the time to heal properly, and to come back when he is fully fit.

And when he does, I'm sure they will be better than ever. Because they have been so impressive so far.

Get well soon Mattia!

Elisabetta and Mattia were due to compete at the Ice Challenge in Graz in a couple of weeks. But, it is now doubtful as to whether they will. Personally, I hope they don't go to Austria. I wouldn't want Mattia to rush back sooner than he should just to get another competition in. His health is more important.

So, I would like to sign off by re-iterating my best wishes to Mattia in getting better, and thanking @storm for filling us in on what happened.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Elisabetta and Mattia were due to compete at the Ice Challenge in Graz in a couple of weeks. But, it is now doubtful as to whether they will. Personally, I hope they don't go to Austria. I wouldn't want Mattia to rush back sooner than he should just to get another competition in. His health is more important.

As I expected, Elisabetta and Mattia have withdrawn from this week's Challenger event, the Ice Challenge in Graz.

Hope his recovery is going well.

CaroLiza_fan