Evgeni Plushenko | Page 92 | Golden Skate

Evgeni Plushenko

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I've tried watching the MTV show before, but the translation is very rough indeed...I remember one odd clip where they were using a banana as a microphone or something. :confused:

The Snow King teaser is here! http://instagram.com/p/s-XBN6FSMS/?modal=true Very cool. I wonder if the music is all going to be specially composed for the show?

LRK

Record Breaker
Oh, thank you! :love: indeed!

i do hope there will be a longer teaser trailer as well - as this one really put the "tease" in "teaser". Also, on Youtube - where it has been uploaded as well - it's called Teaser 1. I regard that as a promise that there will be more to follow. :)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
So cool, they should make it into a movie. :jaw:
A movie--that's not a documentary--where everyone is on skates the whole time? Has that ever been done before?

I agree!!!

OMG!!!! I really want to see him dance without skates!!! :eek:

http://instagram.com/p/tAjfn4myxf/ he practices to the show

and already is on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELud8GUfpdQ :love: longer version!!!!
Is it bad that I enjoy this dance--without skates, in a training outfit--more than any of the on-ice videos/teasers out so far? (Granted, there weren't a lot of those, but...)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
So cool, they should make it into a movie. :jaw:

A movie--that's not a documentary--where everyone is on skates the whole time? Has that ever been done before?

Is it bad that I enjoy this dance--without skates, in a training outfit--more than any of the on-ice videos/teasers out so far? (Granted, there weren't a lot of those, but...)

I don't know such a skating film..If they are smart make one. ...

I also enjoy it so much..Do you remember the "Life going on" documentary? He danced shirtless in same room. I would like to see him in a ballet movie....as Ilia Kulik did it.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Even in practice he has so much energy, it's incredible. I still have to remind myself that 6 months ago he was flat on his back in a hospital, getting huge screws taken out. Really amazing how he can come back so strong time after time.

There was this film of Carmen on Ice, with Katarina Witt and Brian Boitano...it's the only one of its kind that I know about. I think the Snow King definitely deserves to be put on dvd, and I'll take a Plushy ballet film too...

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Even in practice he has so much energy, it's incredible. I still have to remind myself that 6 months ago he was flat on his back in a hospital, getting huge screws taken out. Really amazing how he can come back so strong time after time.

There was this film of Carmen on Ice, with Katarina Witt and Brian Boitano...it's the only one of its kind that I know about. I think the Snow King definitely deserves to be put on dvd, and I'll take a Plushy ballet film too...

Yes, the Carmen! How could I forget it? I have seen that.

https://twitter.com/karco_vv Oh my God ! ;)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
^^^ Very nice photos (even if I am a little jealous...;) )

I was looking at some videos last night on this website, mail.ru - they have some I've never seen on Youtube. This is a nice fancam from the closing of "Kings on Ice" in Moscow, 2010. Edvin is jamming away on the violin and Plushy has some great footwork. Also toward the end, Plushy has 2 bouquets of flowers that he gives to Tatiana Volosozhar and Johnny, and there's a nice group hug with the four "kings." :love:

Edvin is coming to play in my city in a couple weeks (I think he must fly from Phoenix directly to Romania as the dates are so close). I'm going to try to go...of course, it's not the same without Plushy, but I can close my eyes and imagine it, I guess.

LRK

Record Breaker

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Edvin is coming to play in my city in a couple weeks (I think he must fly from Phoenix directly to Romania as the dates are so close). I'm going to try to go...of course, it's not the same without Plushy, but I can close my eyes and imagine it, I guess.

Edvin's Prince of the violin show will be in Sedona , Arizona on 4 October

In Mesa, Arizona on 2 October

Bucharest Kings on ice on 7 October

and in Phoenix? When will be the show?

Edvin: "I'm going to play live with my band and the Monte Carlo Orchestra my greatest hits, just to mention a few: Beethoven 5th, Tosca Fantasy, The Godfather, Storm, Romeo&Juliet, Fanatico, Clocks by Coldplay and many more. "

I'm sure when they will play the Godfather or Tosca Fantasy he will show some parts of Plushy videos...

And on 8 November Budapest Prince of the vilolin concert...probably I will go...:yes:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Edvin's Prince of the violin show will be in Sedona , Arizona on 4 October

In Mesa, Arizona on 2 October

Bucharest Kings on ice on 7 October

and in Phoenix? When will be the show?

Edvin: "I'm going to play live with my band and the Monte Carlo Orchestra my greatest hits, just to mention a few: Beethoven 5th, Tosca Fantasy, The Godfather, Storm, Romeo&Juliet, Fanatico, Clocks by Coldplay and many more. "

I'm sure when they will play the Godfather or Tosca Fantasy he will show some parts of Plushy videos...

And on 8 November Budapest Prince of the vilolin concert...probably I will go...:yes:

Mesa is a suburb of Phoenix...it's all the same to me. Sedona is 2 hours away but there isn't a major airport there. Nice, maybe we can compare notes on the concerts. :)

Tomas might keep his clothes on since it's a family show. ;) He is actually doing another ice show for kids this month in the Czech Republic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCRImTWjbK8

Meoima

Match Penalty
Why, he's supposed to be the Robber - not the Robbed! He can't be much of a robber, if he's down to his underwear!
If he robbed Plushy the ice king, or Brian the prince, then I am afraid he would eventually have no underwear. :laugh:

LRK

Record Breaker
If he robbed Plushy the ice king, or Brian the prince, then I am afraid he would eventually have no underwear. :laugh:

Well, then let's hope he doesn't try to do either! Or that if he does - those two remember it is a family show, and do not let their wrath go out over his clothing!