Evgenia Medvedeva returns to Eteri Tutberidze | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva returns to Eteri Tutberidze

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
i got the same vibe...it was almost like he was irritated he was being asked these questions? especially the one about ever needing to contact Orser or Shae-Lynn...if it's needed, they absolutely should reach out to them regarding the programs. they aren't Danny's work. that's awfully arrogant.
Mabye zhenya will contact them in her own freetime if needed, i mean what daniil doesnt know he doesnt know ... or if they change so ething than please let it be only eteri that does it and not daniil himself, because at least eteri can actually choreograph quite good while daniil well not so much.and please zhenya its ok to listen to what they have to say but in the end it is your programm so if you feel it doesnt fit with the programms than please tell them that and tell them no if you have to

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
And if i got that right it was really eteri who made the first step? Ok would not have imagined her her ever approaching zhenya on he own. ( if it was done on her own free will, weactually dont know that , i mean it could very well be that rusfed and the director of sambo 70 had a word with eteri before that, i mean we all see eteri skaters get a pointbonus mabye and rusfed could easily interfere with that and take them away)

silveruskate

On the Ice
The hysterics is too much. Daniil was complimentary of Zhenya's work-ethic, didn't comment on any of the controversy or say anything disparaging, and he he didn't promise the earth either.

With the programs he said himself the programs and music are not changing. He only spoke of adding and removing transitions. Also he explicitly said they won't remove any of the "chips/finds" i.e. special choreographic touches already in the program.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
And if i got that right it was really eteri who made the first step? Ok would not have imagined her her ever approaching zhenya on he own. ( if it was done on her own free will, weactually dont know that , i mean it could very well be that rusfed and the director of sambo 70 had a word with eteri before that, i mean we all see eteri skaters get a pointbonus mabye and rusfed could easily interfere with that and take them away)
No, you didn’t get it right. He meant that she had something (a conversation) scheduled with Evgenia, but it doesn’t mean she initiated it.

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
If zhenya will skate in the next season next year with eteri you know i would at least wish if mabye eteri and zhenya could choreograph her programms together with no daniil involved. I mean zhenya after all has already choreographed 2 of her own exes . At least those programms would have a chance to be quite amazing

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If zhenya will skate in the next season next year with eteri you know i would at least wish if mabye eteri and zhenya could choreograph her programms together with no daniil involved. I mean zhenya after all has already choreographed 2 of her own exes . At least those programms would have a chance to be quite amazing
Like Kukuska, i.e. Cookoo. Eteri did all her young year programs. Averbukh did most of her senior ones. Zhulin did 2 Short programs.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
With Zhenya returned and now Elizabet also back after curing her back, I realized that Eteri has the reigning World Champion, Worlds Silver medalist and Worlds Bronze medalist at her rink now :ROFLMAO:
I know! Eteri has all 3 world medalists of 2019, quite amazing. The photo made my day.

macy

Record Breaker
With Zhenya returned and now Elizabet also back after curing her back, I realized that Eteri has the reigning World Champion, Worlds Silver medalist and Worlds Bronze medalist at her rink now :ROFLMAO:
where did you see Elizabet is back?

rain

Record Breaker
The Russian soap opera continues. I hope this works out for Medvedeva. I've come to really enjoy her as a performer. I hope she will continue to look outside Sambo 70 for choreography, since I'm not a fan of what the rink produces, and I think performance is really Mevedeva's strength. She's got the perseverance and fight of a champion mentally, and I hope all of the progress she's made on her basic skating and jump technique aren't lost with the move.

I'd personally never choose to work again with someone who did to me what Eteri did to Evgenia after she left, but Medvedeva's an adult and has to make that decision for herself. After the high-profile defections from Eteri's camp of late, I'm not that surprised she'd welcome Evgenia back.