Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 158 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Lily flowers

On the Ice
According to her comments to Japanese media after the FS, Anna Karenina will be Zhenya's FS from now on.

I mean, if the layout was the problem, I wonder why they didn't just use the old layout with her current (previous?) FS. Maybe someone in the higher ups said it wasn't working?

MedoLove

On the Ice
I can't wait for the video!!! I think she and her team are currently improving some details of the FS . And this event is like a "fest" , show the EX is a good and smart option . :)

(I love her FS, the official ).

starla16

Medalist
I mean, if the layout was the problem, I wonder why they didn't just use the old layout with her current (previous?) FS. Maybe someone in the higher ups said it wasn't working?

but Medvedeva is a late season peaker which is good, she could still backload other jumps as the competitions progress, maybe this is what they are thinking.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
According to her comments to Japanese media after the FS, Anna Karenina will be Zhenya's FS from now on.

Oh wow! I can't say I'm not surprised! I guess she didn't have good feelings about her LP and the new layout after Nepela.

Tbh, I'm 99% sure with her old layout she can still beat Zagitova and Mihara, even if they achieve higher TES, and the Karenina music is definitely more impactful than her other choice (which I loved btw).

The one thing I'm really mourning is that beautiful costume though :(

Kittosuni

Medalist
more importantly, what would Averbuch say if they replace his choreographed FS?

Im really torn about this because I really like the last one. The music choices was just intelligent and really well blend. And that costume :drama: