Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 157 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
Only Zhenya can have two new FS programs in the Oly season [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Lily flowers

On the Ice
I'm shocked.... I need answers! This is so strange!!!

When I clicked on "What's New" and saw this post, I was TERRIFIED I tell you. I thought she might've withdrawn or something.
Turns out she only changed her entire FS during the Olympic season, Phew :laugh2:
In all seriousness I loved the EX so much when I first saw it, so I don't mind.

starla16

Medalist
well if people complain that her current FS is boring, then AK can be a good option. She has a back up plan lol

Viiktoruu

On the Ice
SHOOKETH. Why on earth!!??!? Did they read the comments on youtube and actually care about the tiny group of (very loud) haters or what??

The program was great - quite complex so some people couldn't understand it and just called it "boring" as if that can be judged objectively... I really can't wait to hear why they'd change it.

And does this mean she won't be skating in that magnificent dress :sad21:

Anna3105

On the Ice
SHOOKETH. Why on earth!!??!? Did they read the comments on youtube and actually care about the tiny group of (very loud) haters or what??

The program was great - quite complex so some people couldn't understand it and just called it "boring" as if that can be judged objectively... I really can't wait to hear why they'd change it.

And does this mean she won't be skating in that magnificent dress :sad21:

Just ignore them ;)

Viiktoruu

On the Ice
well if people complain that her current FS is boring, then AK can be a good option. She has a back up plan lol

But who is complaining about that? Some people on the internet? Since when does that matter??

The judges (aka professionals and the only people who's opinions matter as this is a SPORT) gave her great PCS's at Ondrej Nepela and it was the very beginning of the season so surely it could go up, especially if she skates clean - what real reason is there then to change the program?

starla16

Medalist
But who is complaining about that? Some people on the internet? Since when does that matter??

The judges (aka professionals and the only people who's opinions matter as this is a SPORT) gave her great PCS's at Ondrej Nepela and it was the very beginning of the season so surely it could go up, especially if she skates clean - what real reason is there then to change the program?

it not confirmed she changed it, I also hope she sticks to the current FS.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
According to her comments to Japanese media after the FS, Anna Karenina will be Zhenya's FS from now on.