Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 499 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

skatingfan200

Medalist
Here is the new scale of value: https://www.isu.org/communications/17142-isu-communication-2168/file
and here you have a calculator on how old GOE transfers to the new one on every element: https://ytse17.github.io/figure-skating-calculator/
In a combo of 3F+3Lo+5GOE= 15,3 (Which is doubtful that anyone would get +5 because this combo is too tricky)

Hmm, this calculator brings me wrong numbers...(3F+3Lo=13.99:scratch2:)
15,3 would mean a major change compare to the old system.

lbamda

On the Ice
You aren't right. In a combo all base isn't multiplied. But only base of a major jump.
Old system 3F+3Lo+max. GOE= 10,4+2,1= 12,5
New system 3F+3Lo+max. 10.2+2.65=12.85

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
You aren't right. In a combo all base isn't multiplied. But only base of a major jump.
Old system 3F+3Lo+max. GOE= 10,4+2,1= 12,5
New system 3F+3Lo+max. 10.2+2.65=12.85
If I’m not mistaken this is the correct number. You don’t add 5 points to the BV.

lavieenrose

On the Ice
She‘s just so beautiful!😍 But where did that last dress come from? It looks a bit weird for my taste at least...

This is a costume specifically made for Faoi (as well as the blue dress)... Faoi costumes are not always beautiful 😂

OswinOswald

On the Ice
No good news indeed! I wish the Japanese would allow fancams...

There's a bright side: when she'll go to Canada, we're still gonna get some Zhenya contents for at least 2 weeks :biggrin:
This week end and next week there will be pictures and probably videos, then we will have some stuff about Canada, and then when she goes back to training, we're still going to get contents :pray: I'd say we're blessed :pray: :biggrin:

And please everyone don't post a twitter thing with just saying "bad news", that's terribly scary :drama: :laugh:

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I wonder how much social media presence she will have once in Canada actually- I know TCC tend to be strict about skater sharing anything from their trainings ecc bc of privacy, but in her downtime maybe? I would like seeing her explore Toronto :)

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
(Everyone's at low start to make the post #10000. :biggrin:)

I missed my 2000th post on the forum because I didn't notice I was at 1999, so I'm gonna try to claim this one :laugh: let's see if anyone has beaten me to it