Golden Skate Pool Party!!!!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Golden Skate Pool Party!!!!!!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Whoops I did eat all the watermelon lol

Me and Charlie are going to go hit the hot tub. :)

Whoa, Seanibu just showed up Alexei on the trampoline. Didn't think that was possible:laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whoa, Seanibu just showed up Alexei on the trampoline. Didn't think that was possible:laugh:

:rofl::rofl:Niether DO I;) I was really impressed with your syncro swimming with Charlie. Glad you brought Kurt Grganny, he really helped with the tramp technique. Dee, I think you got the swing of the tramp jump last night. You could go helmet free I you aren't to hung over.;) The gauc was great, "remembering" it this morning.:agree: Jarr, are there any sausages left over?? For some reason they sound like they would be good with some eggs? You and Todd were pretty "quiet" last night....The puppy was great to have with us glad you two came. I don't think I had one slice, even a tidbit of your watermelon Show??? Come to think of it I saw CzarinaAnya over there one minute and never saw any after that??????:laugh:

Anyone ready for coffee / Tea? I am ready to get rollerblading around the park (btw- there is a really big park that we all have to ourselves;)) with Fumie, Chicka, Kurt and whom ever else may want to join us (oh yah, there are 2 pair of every size of rollerblades here also:laugh:)

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
No problem, Sean........I'll make a quick watermelon run and be right back......42

Jhar55

Medalist
Sausauge all gone, sorry.
I heard SNAKE and was sitting on top the table hiding under my raft drinking malibu and pineapples :rofl:
Todd the party boy he is hooked up with Mr. Yags and Dee in the hot tub but did keep checking on me to be sure I didn't get bit by the snake. Such a good date :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We're all laying around by the pool like logs, I am so sure. :rofl::rofl::laugh: No one is even talking, and I am too content to get up and move. So nice having a small get together. Have to get the Suguri's to the airport by 10 so they can get home by tomorrow...??? sounds weird, I thought Dee slipped me another drink - here I didn't want to drink today.*shrugs* Went and had my hair cut today as well. Toni and Fumie seem to have the same taste, clean and not messy - my "Dorothy wedge" was also really hot for summer. Thanks for the pointer for rollerblading Kurt, I think I will work on that "Mt. terrain" style we were chatting about.:agree:

Where did Piel go????? Maybe she is really going to marry David Copperfield:rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Todd the party boy he is hooked up with Mr. Yags and Dee in the hot tub but did keep checking on me to be sure I didn't get bit by the snake. Such a good date :laugh:
Boy was that fun!!!! I can't tell you how fun that was. :agree: Small group but fun, fun, fun. :clap: :clap:

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
HEY!!!!! Virtual pool parties are fun

remember the ones we all had in the cardboard box every summer>?

Binky30

Rinkside
HEY!!!!! Virtual pool parties are fun

remember the ones we all had in the cardboard box every summer>?

How could I forget? We had a cardboard mansion before it was over, since everyone insisted on having their own bedrooms to decorate. As I recall, I was the designated cook.

(And before anyone thinks we're crazy...this was our cardboard club house from another message board LOL)

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
:rofl::rofl:Niether DO I;) I was really impressed with your syncro swimming with Charlie.

I don't think I had one slice, even a tidbit of your watermelon Show??? Come to think of it I saw CzarinaAnya over there one minute and never saw any after that??????:laugh:
Thank you! :D I didn't know Charlie could swim like that! lol

Oh, :biggrin:, sorry about that. Well, Show42 will be back any minute, and I'll let you have all you want. :)