Gracie Gold | Page 126 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have not read the book, but what did Gracie say?

Having lived with a kitten with FIP, who did not make it.:cry:, Remsdevir is the drug of choice and needs to be acquired over the black market. Which we prepared to do. Because the drug company will not authorize its use in cats.

Or am I missing something? (which since I haven't read the book is completely possible. My heart of course goes out to Gracie and I just need to be in right frame of mind to read)

At the time of the writing of the book, this was still the case. It cost thousands and they borrowed the money as someone else said. Ironically I'm in the SAME FB GROUP she was in. I'm quite sure she used a pseudonym.

However, it seems to now be available since it was fully approved for humans. I am not a vet, so I could be wrong.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I see, thank you.

I have an idea as to why she may have made the comparison, but since I have no real idea, and my speculation would veer into political conspiracy theories, I will stop here. :)
I would like to think she was confused. I would not like to think otherwise. So I shall think she was confused.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi everyone,
I saw an IG live Gracie did where she was talking about how much she enjoyed being asked questions she's never been asked before. She gave a couple of examples. One was a little girl who asked if Gracie had "gone to the place with the socks" (a locked psych ward). She said no, we got to have our own socks and our own clothes and we could leave if we wanted, and walked the child through that. Then the next child said "do you like giraffes?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Another question (from an adult skater) was "if I'm doing a salchow what shape does my arm make?" Gracie said "I never thought about it, we will find out together".

So since I'm seeing her in September if not earlier, it is never too early to practice what I will say. I'm bringing her some pens she likes and some crochet patterns as she's heavily into crochet right now. I figure she's not going to have anywhere to put roses while she's coaching all day, but those other things are easily stored.

I'm here to see if anyone can help me come up with questions she (probably, of course we don't know for sure) hasn't been asked before. Help!

Country
Norway
Gracie doing pairs? Hey, why not?! Just for fun I'm assuming -- but she looks good!

Regardless, i´m happy to see that the injury she had with surgery and time off the ice, doesn´t seem to have put her way too far back, since she does a very good triple toe in the video. I´m not sure how much time she had off ice, but I was thinking she might only started to be back on the ice and only doing doubles. If she can already do a triple toe with ease, it seems she can return to competition next season if she wants.

love Katarina

Rinkside
Really?
She had hip surgery, I seriously doubt this is currently where’s she’s at
In an interview last month, she stated her surgeon cleared her to start using her elliptical at the end of february

Country
Norway
Really?
She had hip surgery, I seriously doubt this is currently where’s she’s at
In an interview last month, she stated her surgeon cleared her to start using her elliptical at the end of february
So it´s a old video then? They way the coach posted it I thought it might have been har current state, but yes I also thought it was a bit odd.