Gracie Gold | Page 95 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Have y’all seen this? I’ve seen it before but if people are mandatory reporters for sexual abuse why aren’t they mandatory reporters for skaters living off of laxatives and Sudafed? Is it just so common it is seen as normal? I thank God every day for everyone involved in getting her that inpatient placement. @Ic3Rabbit I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Have y’all seen this? I’ve seen it before but if people are mandatory reporters for sexual abuse why aren’t they mandatory reporters for skaters living off of laxatives and Sudafed? Is it just so common it is seen as normal? I thank God every day for everyone involved in getting her that inpatient placement. @Ic3Rabbit I’d like to hear your thoughts.

No, you don't.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
No I don’t what?
Want to hear my thoughts on this as you asked above. I also believe that either in this thread or one that was made when the video originally came out actually has those thoughts if you feel like digging for them. I appreciate greatly that you would like to know my thoughts, but this is a very stressful related video and while I'm mostly busy with competitive and pro show season underway, I do not have the energy for it. Sorry, I hope you can understand.

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Want to hear my thoughts on this as you asked above. I also believe that either in this thread or one that was made when the video originally came out actually has those thoughts if you feel like digging for them. I appreciate greatly that you would like to know my thoughts, but this is a very stressful related video and while I'm mostly busy with competitive and pro show season underway, I do not have the energy for it. Sorry, I hope you can understand.
Although I do not know what it is like to be an elite athlete, I do know what it is like to not have the energy for things. Thank you for taking the time to explain. ❤️

Country
Norway
I´m really happy for her. She is in 3rd and scored over 60 and she even had a fluke fall. I hope I can find a video of this. What makes me more happy is to hear that she had a genuine smile on her face in the end. That´s the Gracie we wanna see, Gracie who finds back to the joy of skating! Hope she has a good FS tonight :)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Her short was great. She had a fluke fall on the step sequence but she had a genuine smile on her face at the end. So happy for her.
That smile is everything.. worth it’s weight on Gold