Gracie Gold | Page 99 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok folks, I called Iceworks. She is not there and the lady who answered the phone did not know when she would be. She said Lisa (director of figure skating) might but she had a death in the family and won’t be back for 2 weeks🥲

I’ve been kicking around sending her this instead:

But would definitely need help with it as it’s not cheap!

But it would combine her favorite flower and gold.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You know, you could send her a lovepop rose pop up card.

Yes, I have sent those to my mother before. She loves them.😻

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I send them to people I want to send more than a card. They always are happy with them.

The single flowers, like the rose popup and the bluejay and cardinal and flamingos have been particularly well received.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eureka! I’m sending a Lovepop card from “her fans at Goldenskate.”

But the big news is that I’m shopping for a crown for her, which I will give her next time I see her, whether that is at a competition or at an ice show. There are so many though. It’s hard to pick one.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope she actually writes the book and doesn’t use a ghostwriter. And reads it for the audiobook like Adam did.

I think I have chosen her crown. What say you, fellow Gracie fans?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie’s card is on its way. Hopefully she is there to receive it.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well even if we would put all three Rusisan "girls" away (I wonder if it is even noted that Alysa Liu is younger than two of them), no US woman would still medal. So what's exactly the point of the article.

American women lost because russian, japanese and korean women were better than them. Point.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well even if we would put all three Rusisan "girls" away (I wonder if it is even noted that Alysa Liu is younger than two of them), no US woman would still medal. So what's exactly the point of the article.

American women lost because russian, japanese and korean women were better than them. Point.
This is Gracie’s fan thread.