GS attendees thread | Page 3 | Golden Skate

GS attendees thread

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Self Inflicted Program

I am working on a program for the event. It is in Microsoft Word Format. I have no idea how far I will get with it but if you would like a copy sent to an email address, I can do that. I will use a throw away email address to send out the program as an attachment and the email address will be kept open for the duration of the event. ALL INFORMATION I HAVE ADDED IS SELF INFLICTED! NONE Guarntteed and I guarentee spelling mistakes. If YOU would like to add any info, rename the document, and send it back, that would be super. Especially if you want to work on say pairs or dance, Ladies is almost done and then if I get time I will do Mens. Its alot of work for an old man. If you would like a copy, PM me an email address and please respond when you get the document. I will try and add a pic here of what it looks like.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2l8b7dh.jpg

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Updated attendees list,
Attendees list.
Ye Olde Coyote 101 row one. Old Man
PaulE. wants media guide 1 with Mirai on cover and Skating Magazine with Mirai on cover. a gold colored ball cap, and possibly a yellow plush jacket in Section 104, Row 2. Grey Beard
Anonymous. Female. Wants Media guide 2 and Nationals program
figurefan0726 Section 119 rows 13 (for mens) and row 14 (ladies). Sex Unknown
CherylDee section 120 row 15 May stop by for Media guide 3 and Nats program. Cheryl
nguyhm section 118
temadd Section 106 row 6. Sex Unknown

(Anonymous 2 gets media guide 4)

AidenAiena Section 107, Row 1, first seat on left when facing ice Sex Unknown

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Attendees list.
PaulE. wants media guide 1 with Mirai on cover and Skating Magazine with Mirai on cover. a gold colored ball cap, and possibly a yellow plush jacket in Section 104, Row 2. Grey Beard
CherylDee section 120 row 15 May stop by for Media guide 3 and Nats program. Cheryl
nguyhm section 118

Seren Section 120 . I am going to guess this person is a lady and she has actually skated!

I am wondering if we should have a contest to see who can meet the most GSers. Take a copy of this list and check off who you met the time.
Obviously, the other person can do the same. As in my sport of Birding, pictures are helpful but if you do NOT want your pic taken, that is fine
and understandable. Please make your wishes gently known. I have lots of pics of GSers from Worlds, Nats, and other events over the last 10 years, ...anywhere we had
a dinner or a drink...I never share them here without their permission...
As for the rest of you out there who are NOT GSers, Like Andy and Evylin and Karin, Don , Sam and Dell, Janice and Terry, Mandy, and Mark...you guys are all toast for taking pics of me sleeping high up in the stands! ;)

vitamintea

On the Ice
I'm going with a friend! Section 105. May not be able to make pairs or dance but definitely going to try to go to the ladies & men events!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I'm going with a friend! Section 105. May not be able to make pairs or dance but definitely going to try to go to the ladies & men events!

Well, that makes 10.
Attendees list.
nguyhm section 118

Seren Section 120 . I am going to guess this person is a lady and she has actually skated!
vitamintea Sec 105 Sex unknown

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Attendees list.
nguyhm section 118

SkateSand Sec 109 row 1 Sex Unknown

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Happy to announce I will be attending, but just for the ladies short and rhythm dance. I will be with my mother in section 109. I would love to stop by to grab a media guide/nationals program! :)

figurefan0726

Final Flight
Hi, it’s my first time going to an international skating competition and I was wondering if it is really cold and if there is a certain time where entries into the competition are closed? Also is there food? I’m probably getting bites before the comp, but I don’t really know about my friend.

temadd

Final Flight
Well, that makes 10.
Attendees list.
nguyhm section 118

Hey all, female, reddish brown hair, I am Janet. Hope to meet up.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Happy to announce I will be attending, but just for the ladies short and rhythm dance. I will be with my mother in section 109. I would love to stop by to grab a media guide/nationals program! :)

Solar, I am glad you revealed yourself to the group! Welcome aboard! I have your media guide and program waiting for you.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Hey all, female, reddish brown hair, I am Janet. Hope to meet up.

OK, Janet! Will add your info to the list. Over the years, I gave up trying to get people to wear Yellow Hoodies with GS written on them, Orange, etc. I even offered to make badges/GS credentials. PaulE will have his signature Yellow hat and I will be wearing a Hi-viz yellow coat, Yellow fleece vest too. I now think it is fine if people dont want to pin on a piece of yellow Ribbon or something to keep their anonymity.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Attendees list. Version 123412 Mk 18
solar and Mom. Nice young Lady who makes valiant effort to try and get me to pronounce “Kaori” correctly. Wants Media guide 2 and Nationals program . Short Ladies program
nguyhm section 118
temadd Section 106 row 6. Janet, lady. Redish brown hair.

SkateSand Sec 109 row 1 Sex Unknown

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Hi, it’s my first time going to an international skating competition and I was wondering if it is really cold and if there is a certain time where entries into the competition are closed? Also is there food? I’m probably getting bites before the comp, but I don’t really know about my friend.

Welcome to the world of live comps. After 20 comps I can tell you for certain that there is no certainty, except that during the actual comps, there will be some sort of food about that will sustain life. In general, during practices it can be cold but they turn on the heat for comps. In the first row, it can be cold at any time, especially when the dance pairs whiz by and make a wind. I believe entries are closed but then again, expect the unexpected, especially if you see a TBD in a spot. The seats LOOK to be unpadded so you might think about a pad. But its really hard to tell from the manufacture's gobbley gook explaination.
https://www.irwinseating.com/installations/xfinity-arena

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I’m sorry for asking too much questions but here I go. So, I’m a minor (under 18) and I was wondering if I could go in without an adult supervision. Also, what exactly are the media guides and the Nationals programs that CoyoteChris is handing out?