Han Yan | Page 28 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good luck to Han Yan at CoC!!! Looking forward to seeing his gorgeous skating. I hope he manages to land the quad(s) and his beautiful triple axel so that he can medal.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Oh, Hanee. So gorgeous, but still can't stand on your feet, eh? Can't say no to that 3A tough :love:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Fantastic pair of programs this year. I am a believer again!!

... but I fear will take him 2 or 3 more competitions to establish his reputation again! The last couple of years has been ... well... let's let bygones be bygones.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
You only got it now? :laugh:

LOL you know that's not true... he was always one of my preferred skating eye candy... but i think the fact that he was away for a while and comes back with two very sensual and smooth programs, with matching hair ;) plays a role into my renewed and even more intense fanboying ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Fantastic pair of programs this year. I am a believer again!!

... but I fear will take him 2 or 3 more competitions to establish his reputation again! The last couple of years has been ... well... let's let bygones be bygones.

totally... pcs was quite low...
and this is off topic.. but seeing how another skater who needs to do the same, establish his reputation again, got super low pcs here as well, we know it's true...

it feels to me that the first couple times a skater gets huge PCS.... he reaches that high level and stays there... UNTIL some disaster happens... once down, the PCS takes FOREVER to go back up.... it's like the judges are saying : we gave it to you before, you were injured or you mess up... work to earn every single point back...

I watched quickly the men fp... han was gorgeous....and his components should have been slightly higher... i don't wish ill to anyone but i sort of hope other skaters will withdraw as i agree with you, i'd like to see him evolve again this year...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
LOL you know that's not true... he was always one of my preferred skating eye candy... but i think the fact that he was away for a while and comes back with two very sensual and smooth programs, with matching hair ;) plays a role into my renewed and even more intense fanboying ;)

I know, I know, I was just teasing you ;) I think my fangirling is already intense enough, I literally squeal everytime I see him on the ice :eek::

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I know, I know, I was just teasing you ;) I think my fangirling is already intense enough, I literally squeal everytime I see him on the ice :eek::
oh that was you? i was like... that lady can "express" herself all she wants... but Han and I have something in common... we deeply love Patrick... so we are made for one another LOL... :) I think that his costumes this year are just fabulous and showcase his wonderful lines and body... gosh ;) I wonder how many young chinese girls had posters of him in their bedroom :) he is such a rockstar!

YuzuOnIce

On the Ice
More squee material:
closing banquet by COC weibo: https://www.weibo.com/1805036724/FtHVUFJbx?from=page_1005051805036724_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Hanee appears right at start, again at -32.25, -29.35 (Team China taking a group picture), (at -20.00 you can see he found a comfortable fancy chair behind Team Japan :laugh:), -18.00 (still on the chair), -9.30, -5.35, and -5.15 he's leaving the room :)

It looks to me like he is livestreaming? Or it might be a private video call, who knows :)

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Finally watched Han's Ex at CoC, then rewatched his fs. Gorgeous.:love: I think his PCS should have been higher. His performances at CoC reminded me why I love his skating so much. So happy he's back, and with a new level of maturity and artistry, I think. I so badly want him to be one of the top men at the Olympics, I know he has a ways to go, but I don't think it's impossible.

snd

On the Ice
i saw the results for four continents fs - han yan was 12th? what on earth happened? he has had a number of rough seasons now and i don't even dare watch that program...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i saw the results for four continents fs - han yan was 12th? what on earth happened? he has had a number of rough seasons now and i don't even dare watch that program...

3A was great! :love: But yeah, not his best :(