Ilia Malinin | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Ilia Malinin

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm late watching the JO video. That was very nice, although I probably would have scored the 4A as a fall.

What surprised me most was how easy those quads looked, especially that 4Z-Eu-3S. The 4A aside, this was a better performance than his previous comp.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
It felt still raw to me, but honestly, his jumping ability is insane and he seems to be enjoying trolling with it in step and choreo sequences. The guy is so insanely light. What a magnificent brat he is! Just adorable.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, such ease with the jumps. I still think the new program will have to grow on me cause I prefer the music from last year's program. But we shall see. Still a very good program though.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shoutout to my friend. She’s the real MVP for letting me watch Peacock on her phone so I could see Ilia’s SP. I was at a piano bar when I did it.

4th in the SP. Definitely can make it up tomorrow.

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
Ilia is looking good in the skate. Hopefully, no falls and better luck for the long program.

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
yup, shame about the fall, and he could definitely make it up tomorrow if he goes all out.

reader3

Chicago Lady
Final Flight
Country
United-States
My daughter and I are so proud for him. He really brought it tonight, even with one fall. Maybe the naysayers who claim he has no artistry, etc can start recognizing his talent. :clap: :hap10: ⛸️:party2::) The crowd was with him too. It's a great feat to win S.A. at such a young age.

Last edited: