Italian National Championships | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Italian National Championships

balabam

πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜€
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Italian friends, do you know why Alessia Thornaghi did not start here? She is former champion I think (2018-19?) and at that time she looked most likely to fill an empty space after Carolina...

balabam

πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜€
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
my money is on Negrello, she did challengers and Jgp, even though she wasn't stellar she's our second best scoring woman
Shame that Pirreda had such competition gap... She looks really much more mature skater as when she skated at World Team Trophy... (judging only by short program I was able to see)

Andrea82

Medalist
my money is on Negrello, she did challengers and Jgp, even though she wasn't stellar she's our second best scoring woman

yes, if we compute the ranking using Nationals + 2 international competitions, only Gutmann and Negrello have 2 or more international events. Piredda only competed in local competitions this season.
If we compute using Nationals +2 national events for Piredda, we should do the same for Negrello but Negrello has only 1 local competition this season other Nationals. Nationals + 2 national events vs Nationals + 1 national event +1 international event is not particularly fair IMO.
Anyway, if they are within 20 points in the ranking, Fed can ignore the ranking.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Shame that Pirreda had such competition gap... She looks really much more mature skater as when she skated at World Team Trophy... (judging only by short program I was able to see)
but if i'm not mistaken she didn't compete internationally this year, i don't know if she has the minimums for Euros

balabam

πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜€
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
i'm so sorry for Eva Lotta, but Niina is so amazing if someone can challenge Hoendrickx and Gubanova as not officially Russian N. 1 Euro woman it's her
Next week on Zagreb, showdown between Petrokina and Gubanova is going to happen (but we should wait for reality). Also your child Lara is scheduled there.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
yes, if we compute the ranking using Nationals + 2 international competitions, only Gutmann and Negrello have 2 or more international events. Piredda only competed in local competitions this season.
If we compute using Nationals +2 national events for Piredda, we should do the same for Negrello but Negrello has only 1 local competition this season other Nationals. Nationals + 2 national events vs Nationals + 1 national event +1 international event is not particularly fair IMO.
Anyway, if they are within 20 points in the ranking, Fed can ignore the ranking.
as i said i don't know Marina has the minimums anyway, can she get them somewhere before Euros?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
last national championship together for Della Monica/Guarise 195.89

Nicole is going to retire after this season, while Marco will be looking for a new partner...could Diana Mukhamentizianova consider to join Maria Talalaikina? :LOL:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i hope Fadini gets the chance to compete internationally, he isn't doing any worse than other international competitors, like some russian men or other european men. here he got 183.91

balabam

πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜€
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
last national championship together for Della Monica/Guarise 195.89

Nicole is going to retire after this season, while Marco will be looking for a new partner...could Diana Mukhamentizianova consider to join Maria Talalaikina? :LOL:
And what about Aliona Savchenko? :D

Andrea82

Medalist
i hope Fadini gets the chance to compete internationally, he isn't doing any worse than other international competitors, like some russian men or other european men. here he got 183.91
He did a competition in Slovenia a couple of weeks ago and he is entered at Golden Spin next week.

edit: I see he also competed at Nice Trophy in October.