Jason Brown gets critiqued by Rohene Ward on new SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown gets critiqued by Rohene Ward on new SP

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yes I would love to have RW do p by p for worlds. He would make JW and TL sound tight lipped by comparison. And JB has such charisma even in a moment like this. Great pair of people.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yes I would love to have RW do p by p for worlds. He would make JW and TL sound tight lipped by comparison. And JB has such charisma even in a moment like this. Great pair of people.

Rohene should team up with Patrick of the “Patrick Commentates Skating” YouTube series. I think they’d be a total riot together. There isn’t a single video on his channel that hasn’t made me snort whatever beverage I’m drinking out of my nose. :laugh: You’d think I would’ve learned by now to keep all liquids out of my mouth while watching his drunken commentary... some of us just never learn. ;)

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Rohene should team up with Patrick of the “Patrick Commentates Skating” YouTube series. I think they’d be a total riot together. There isn’t a single video on his channel that hasn’t made me snort whatever beverage I’m drinking out of my nose. :laugh: You’d think I would’ve learned by now to keep all liquids out of my mouth while watching his drunken commentary... some of us just never learn. ;)

Didn't know about Patrick Commentates. Will check it out. I can never having too many good snorts.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rohene’s commentary is just made with such total honesty, and, as you can tell, love for Jason. The combo is priceless. And mad props to Jason for having the courage and smarts to publish this clip:laugh:

It’s very much the delivery as well as the message and Rohene would in fact be great commentating. Anything. At all.

Just a few more reactions from skaters to this clip:

Javier Raya : “hahahaha amazing!”

Brooklee Han’s full quote “ ‘I’ll kill you if you do that’ is my personal favorite. Working with Rohene is always entertaining <crying laughing emoji>.”

I got Bradie Tennell’s quote right, but she also used the <crying laughing emoji>

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Didn't know about Patrick Commentates. Will check it out. I can never having too many good snorts.

It’s a riot, especially when he’s drunk. :laugh:

Unrelated to Patrick’s commentary videos, last season, he was the infamous person screaming “WOOOOOOOOO!” at the early break in the music in Nathan Chen’s short program. Like many others, I thought it was a part of the music, not an actual fan whooping it up at the same exact part of his program in multiple competitions and ice shows. :laugh2:

See it here: https://youtu.be/fASrO5chsL8

https://youtu.be/fASrO5chsL8