Jason Brown | Page 253 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, Brownzilla was one of several humourous terms used by us on this thread. I believe the auntie-part started with some mention of Daisuke Takahashi fans, I think? Anyway, I'm proud to be an aunt.:)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Katmari, just saw this after I posted in the 7k thread^^^
Of course, I'm wondering: are they wearing skates??? I'm so picky....:laugh:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Katmari, just saw this after I posted in the 7k thread^^^
Of course, I'm wondering: are they wearing skates??? I'm so picky....:laugh:

I think they are both in skates, thankfully!

ETA at least I hope so. Romain is listed as 5'10" tall. Jason is 5'7". So it's unclear whether Jason looks short because of the height difference or because he's not in skates. At least he looks happy. And if he is actually back training hopefully we'll get more clips soon.

ETA a second time: Romain Ponsart is really good looking!

Last edited:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

ETA a second time: Romain Ponsart is really good looking!

I don't usually find myself thinking about whether or not guys in their 20s are good looking, and I know we all love our Jason, but...

Romain Ponsart, ooh la la:luv17: gotta love the French; I will need to start watching some of this boy's skates:biggrin:

TMC

Record Breaker
I don't usually find myself thinking about whether or not guys in their 20s are good looking, and I know we all love our Jason, but...

Romain Ponsart, ooh la la:luv17: gotta love the French; I will need to start watching some of this boy's skates:biggrin:

Oh yes, I've been a Romain fan since I saw him skate last season....ooooooh la la indeed!!!

jacque

Rinkside
Hi im new too the jason thread im just wondering how his heath is and will he still be competing in jan.]

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi im new too the jason thread im just wondering how his heath is and will he still be competing in jan.]
Hi Jacque and welcome to the thread!
:)
None of us know for sure if Jason is recovered from his injury or if he is practicing. There have been photos of him at the rink (see above), but not skating. We have no reason to think he will not be at Nats, but for me at least, my crystal all is at the jewelers:biggrin:

jacque

Rinkside
THANKYOU el henry, FOR GETTING BACK WITH ME SO SOON .IM SO GLAND THERES A THERED INTIRELY FOR JASON BROWN INFORMATION AND DISUSSION ITHINITS GREAT . JASON BROWN IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SKATERS HES SO TALENTED ANDHE HASHIS OWN UNIQUE STYLE.. I WAS ALSO WONDERING ABOUTANOTHER GREAT SKATER IVE NOTICED FROM THE SAME RINK 7K THAT JASON TRAINS AT TYLER PIERCE IREAD EARLER ONTHIS THREAD THAT SHE LEFT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY AND WHERE DID SHE MOVE TOO SHES SO PRETTY AND SO TALENTED.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
THANKYOU el henry, FOR GETTING BACK WITH ME SO SOON .IM SO GLAND THERES A THERED INTIRELY FOR JASON BROWN INFORMATION AND DISUSSION ITHINITS GREAT . JASON BROWN IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SKATERS HES SO TALENTED ANDHE HASHIS OWN UNIQUE STYLE.. I WAS ALSO WONDERING ABOUTANOTHER GREAT SKATER IVE NOTICED FROM THE SAME RINK 7K THAT JASON TRAINS AT TYLER PIERCE IREAD EARLER ONTHIS THREAD THAT SHE LEFT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY AND WHERE DID SHE MOVE TOO SHES SO PRETTY AND SO TALENTED.

Glad to have you; We all think Jason has his unique style; that's why we are here.:luv17:

We don't know the exact reasons that Tyler left 7k, but it was a decision she and her parents made, and they returned to her old coaching team in California. She was missed, and got along with everyone at 7k, AFAIK.

We do have fan threads for 7k and Tyler (I believe, I know we have one for 7k),so you may want to check those out as well!:biggrin:
Can I ask a tiny favor, and ask you to check your caps lock key before you post? My eyes aren't as good as they once were, and I have problems reading.:laugh:

jacque

Rinkside
thank you so much for your reply and I checked out the other threads there great. Im sorry about the caps lock key. my eyes are bad too.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well, it's the 15th here, so...

Happy 21st birthday to our dear Prince Jason! :hb:

(I know this means you can drink legally in the US now, but please don't over-indulge! ;) :dance2:)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy birthday to Jason! He can legally drink in the USA now. Though we know he's going to be very responsible. Well I'm pretty sure he is going to be.

jacque

Rinkside
hi its Jacque again Jason is so talented and apparently a good student in college without this sounding too creepy im a little curious about his personal life I don't know much. I would like too know more what is he studing in school. what does he want due for a career when he finishes with his skating career witch I hope will not be any time soon. what are his hobbies and what does he like too do in his free time. is he straight or gay. does he date other skaters.is he dating any one serious.what kind of car does he like too drive.i hope this dosent sound too obsessive but hes my favorite skater and I would like too learn more about him.thankstoo any one that can help.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hi Jacque,

I don't know exactly what Jason is studying but I know he's taking Japanese classes as part of his course. He has mentioned wanting to be a teacher before. He does a lot of charity work in his free time, and also can cook and does so. He also plays the piano. The car that he wrote off in the snow ahead of Nationals this year was a Mazda sedan I think. I don't know what it was replaced with.

As to the rest, that is information that is in Jason's domain and his prerogative to release. Speculating on skaters' sexuality is frowned on on this board unless they have it clearly stated, and if Jason has a significant other in his life, I would not blame him in the slightest for wanting to keep them from the attentions of not only the skating media in general, but the fanbase at large.

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi Jacque,

I don't know exactly what Jason is studying but I know he's taking Japanese classes as part of his course. He has mentioned wanting to be a teacher before. He does a lot of charity work in his free time, and also can cook and does so. He also plays the piano. The car that he wrote off in the snow ahead of Nationals this year was a Mazda sedan I think.

As to the rest, that is information that is in Jason's domain and his prerogative to release. Speculating on skaters' sexuality is frowned on on this board unless they have it clearly stated, and if Jason has a significant other in his life, I would not blame him in the slightest for wanting to keep them from the attentions of not only the skating media in general, but the fanbase at large.

Right on with you. If Jason doesn't want some of his personal life known to us, we should respect that. They're not obligated to tell us everything. It's up to them. The thing that all of us should be focusing on is his skating. Hence this forum as a whole.

jacque

Rinkside
hi thank you karne for your reply so quickly I wount ask any real personal questions again I was just courios. thanks so much for having this thread.