Jason Brown | Page 965 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Whether Nats is his last comp or not, I hope that he can skate in front of fans and all his family and friends one more time at least. And I hope that he has a wonderful time training at TCC with Jun and Boyang! Tracy and Jason were not done with each other. And Brian must be so happy to have a rink full of talented Seniors again.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason will be in a Swiss show "Art On Ice", in February 2023, which appears to combine live music and skating (my German is incredibly limited, one year in HS, I am depending on the translation, so I hope it is correct):

Can't wait to listen to the podcast, @Bookseller, thank you for the recommendation.

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Jason will be in a Swiss show "Art On Ice", in February 2023, which appears to combine live music and skating (my German is incredibly limited, one year in HS, I am depending on the translation, so I hope it is correct):

Can't wait to listen to the podcast, @Bookseller, thank you for the recommendation.

You're welcome. Some new to me info, and corroboration of why he decided to do Nats. Fun and interesting Podcast! Happy to hear that he's picking up more skating gigs.

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
I definitely picked up on certain words from Jason’s interview with Madi and Evan - “looking forward to taking on this YEAR, and seeing how it goes and keep putting myself out there...” that doesn’t sound like a one and done with Nats to me 👀

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I definitely picked up on certain words from Jason’s interview with Madi and Evan - “looking forward to taking on this YEAR, and seeing how it goes and keep putting myself out there...” that doesn’t sound like a one and done with Nats to me 👀
The question is, which year is THIS year. I took that to mean the year after the Beijing Olympics, which isn't over yet. I think he'll decide whether to compete again after Nats. If that feels good, he may decide to continue. Watching the GPs, I think Jason would still be a top contender with the current crop of skaters.