Jason Brown | Page 833 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

Tavi...

Record Breaker
According to TSL Tracy won’t be at WTT bc of Canada’s long quarantine time. Not clear if Jason will be alone or if another TCC coach will go.

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
According to TSL Tracy won’t be at WTT bc of Canada’s long quarantine time. Not clear if Jason will be alone or if another TCC coach will go.
There may be other coaches not able to go either. For this comp, Jason probably doesn't really need a coach. Yuzu is skating. If Brian or Ghislaine aren't there, he'll be on his own also. If Brian or Ghislaine are there, they'll take care of Jason as well. He'll be fine.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brian would be subject to the same quarantine as Tracy if he went back to Canada. It could be Karen or Ghislain or maybe everyone will just go with whoever is there. :)

Last edited:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I’m sure he and his team have planned for it. I do think this is an important comp for him only because (1) quad and (2) Olympic year. It’s normally just looked at as a fun chance to earn money. But since there have been so few comps this season and who knows about the fall, it is a bit more important than usual.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Sinnerman at Fox Valley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNjLn07Lz9u/ (posted late on Apr 11)​

... Wonder if he will bring a suitcase full of paraphernalia for the team to use and wear... yes!! ...

I hope that a USFS team leader would have shipped a big supply of props to Osaka ahead of time for the whole gang's use.

Which Jason can supplement with some choice items from his personal collection. :laugh:

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I’m sure he and his team have planned for it. I do think this is an important comp for him only because (1) quad and (2) Olympic year. It’s normally just looked at as a fun chance to earn money. But since there have been so few comps this season and who knows about the fall, it is a bit more important than usual.
I agree with that point of view. Any competition appearance will factor into the committee's minds as "body of work" when selecting the Olympic team.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The little boy in the wheelchair that Jason met at the Sapporo Ronald McDonald House is skating:eek:

And he wants Jason to skate with him. 💙Which I am sure that in normal times Jason would definitely go.

"I always cheer WTT Figure. I’d like to skate with u someday. Sincerely,A."

This boy became your fan due to your cheer when he was in a hospital. He had been hospitalized for two years due to hip joint disease, but discharged and now he has been practicing skating since January.

My heart 😭😭😭

Last edited:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
The little boy from the wheelchair that Jason met at the Sapporo Ronald McDonald House is skating:eek:

And he wants Jason to skate with him. 💙Which I am sure that in normal times Jason would definitely go.

"I always cheer WTT Figure. I’d like to skate with u someday. Sincerely,A."

This boy became your fan due to your cheer when he was in a hospital. He had been hospitalized for two years due to hip joint disease, but discharged and now he has been practicing skating since January.

My heart 😭😭😭
Omg I’m crying. What a fabulous outcome and how wonderful that Jason was such an inspiration!

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And Jason has seen his young admirer's video, and answered [Twitter translate from Japanese]
"Oh, it's amazing! The day we first met, I was inspired by you. I'm very proud of you! You've become very strong ... Good luck with that. I will do my best for each country. I want to skate together soon !! Thank you for your support."

:love:

I am also hoping, having seen Alexa's and Karen's photos of the view from the hotel, that Jason was logging on in Osaka🤞

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States

Also, an animated version of Jason's Sinnerman footwork sequence (referenced from On Ice Perspectives):

(Jason has seen and liked it.)

babyskate

On the Ice
Great article about Rohene and Jason's collaboration.

Jason Brown, Rohene Ward seek to spread the light with “Sinnerman” program - OlympicTalk | NBC Sports

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States

Also, an animated version of Jason's Sinnerman footwork sequence (referenced from On Ice Perspectives):

(Jason has seen and liked it.)
The article is great, the animation is terrific!

Tavi...

Record Breaker

If you look at the 2nd photo down on the left, Jason is decorating the team board for Team USA. Third photo down on the right has Jason photos in practice. 2nd photo down on the right shows Jason in Team Gear.
A picture posted a few days ago shows Yuzu with Tracy and Brian. Is it a WTT practice photo? If so then TSL was wrong about Tracy not going.

this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNjn6KyJeIo/?igshid=1m6v92bfxbvpb