Jason Brown | Page 961 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

ANS4JBS

Rinkside
Apparently there was a mechanical failure at the rink in Sun Valley and the show last night with Jason and Alysa was canceled. There were clips of Jason practicing earlier, but according to what I read, no show.
I was a very sad turn of events for me. We picked Sun Valley for our vacation partically I could see Jason in that show! And I never caught him practicing either. My only glimpse of Jason IRL, was him standing on the ice in his sneakers with the skaters and organizers as they discussed the sad situation. Then all the professional skaters started asking him for selfies. I never saw his beautiful self on the ice in skates! All that said, Sun Valley still is an amazing place to vacation. Easy to get out of my depression.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brian did say Jason would return to TCC to train for the Japan Open. Also nice that BFF Millie is visiting and going to concerts with him. Have no idea why the American karate Olympian is there, although Jason’s buddies span the globe of the sporting world.:biggrin:

IIRC, the Japan Open does not have free streams and Japanese networks are aggressive about shutting down Youtube clips. I do not know how to access the paid stream. :(

ANS4JBS

Rinkside
Brian did say Jason would return to TCC to train for the Japan Open. Also nice that BFF Millie is visiting and going to concerts with him. Have no idea why the American karate Olympian is there, although Jason’s buddies span the globe of the sporting world.:biggrin:

IIRC, the Japan Open does not have free streams and Japanese networks are aggressive about shutting down Youtube clips. I do not know how to access the paid stream. :(
I am so in need to seeing Jason skate. I will be so sad if we do not get a glimpse of him in the Japan Open. I messaged Dave Lease about it and he said he thought it would be on YouTube.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Canadian Junior skater Anthony Paradis is one of us :)

When asked who he admires and looks up to in skating, Paradis named just one person. “I love Jason Brown. Not only because of the jumps, but the spins, the choreography and the interpretation that he puts into his programs. That is the best thing. Even when I was younger I looked up to him so much. He would be one of my biggest inspirations.”

fzztsimmons

On the Ice
hi everyone, been MIA for a bit!

in terms of japan open, soyouwanttowatchfigureskating has a possible link to a stream of japan open ... i think of the delayed tv stream airing on japanese tv. if you have the youi japanese tv app, you may be able to watch the delayed stream on there too.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A photo of Jason at JO practice. :)

I do not recognize the pose. Am I mistaken, or is this new?