JGP Italy/Egna Entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

JGP Italy/Egna Entries

The Finn

Record Breaker
Sofia S is in and Nastia G is out. For some reason Russian Fed replaced Guliakova and not Vasilieva. Maybe Nastia is injured or something.

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
Russia now har 3 skaters who have a chance of making the final if they get to skate in italy
Sofia SAMODUROVA won in croatia
Anastasiia GULIAKOVA silver in austrailia
Alena KOSTORNAIA won in poland
currently GULIAKOVA is listed for Italy together with VASILIEVA but i guess they will replace vasilieva with either samodurova or kostornaia so one of them get a chance to fight for a place in the final. Or perhaps both will be replaced so bouth samodurova and kostornaia have a chance?

It will defenetly be interesting none the less

starla16

Medalist
Russia now har 3 skaters who have a chance of making the final if they get to skate in italy
Sofia SAMODUROVA won in croatia
Anastasiia GULIAKOVA silver in austrailia
Alena KOSTORNAIA won in poland
currently GULIAKOVA is listed for Italy together with VASILIEVA but i guess they will replace vasilieva with either samodurova or kostornaia so one of them get a chance to fight for a place in the final. Or perhaps both will be replaced so bouth samodurova and kostornaia have a chance?

It will defenetly be interesting none the less

its already been updated to Samodurova and Kostornaia

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
its already been updated to Samodurova and Kostornaia

I just noticed that. Apart from the two russians there are also two japanese girls who have a chance for the final
Rika KIHIRA silver in Latvia
and Nana ARAKI silver in Belarus

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'm so sad for Guliakova! She skated so well in Brisbane and she doesn't even receive the chance to fight for the final... such a cruel world that of Russian girls :cry:

BTW I'm so happy that I'm going to be there on Friday with so many talented skaters (at least four very interesting girls plus the dance couples)! :yahoo:

Vilord

Final Flight
Country
Sweden
I'm so sad for Guliakova! She skated so well in Brisbane and she doesn't even receive the chance to fight for the final... such a cruel world that of Russian girls :cry:
There really are cruel competition among the russian juniors. Only those who won their first event got a second this year...