Johnny's Stuff For Sale On Ebay | Golden Skate

Johnny's Stuff For Sale On Ebay

andromache

Record Breaker
I'm tempted to buy one of the items for under $100 for the novelty...plus I bet some of it will be pretty cute!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You mean he's selling excess stuff like a normal person and not begging his fans for money? Wonders will never cease...

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Am I the only one who felt obligated to text this link to a few friends who probably won't be able to resist. :laugh:

noskates

Record Breaker
I seriously doubt Johnny needs the money. He's just moving into a new place in New Jersey and "cleaning house" like a lot of us do when we move. I don't think he would donate a Galliano hooded top to GoodWill! Surprise, surprise. A lot of celebrities sell their stuff on eBay and he's gone on record saying the money will be donated to charity.

loopy

Final Flight
That Kate Spade bag it cute too! I am not buying the hooded shirt, it's out of my range for a 13 year old girl who likes to dress like she Go Eun-chan in Coffee Prince! She can find hooded shirts at UNIQLO much cheaper. :D But go Johnny! Why not hire someone to sell your excess stuff?

Last edited:

noidont

Final Flight
Johnny does have good taste. Those Rich Owens boots are killers. I am seriously considering buying that Loeffler Randall bag.

anyanka

Record Breaker
I hate that he still wears fur, but the rest of that stuff is awesome.

Everyone: THAT MCQUEEN SCARF IS MINE! BACK OFF OR I WILL SMITE YOU!!! :p