Joshi Helgesson to train in Canada. | Golden Skate

Joshi Helgesson to train in Canada.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Joshi Helgesson has moved to Toronto to train at the Cricket club under Brian Orser and Tracy Wilson. Good move I think. Great for her to train with top skaters. When Viktoria retired she was quite alone at her level in club Tibro.

From her blog

Not strictly translated but you get the meaning :)

July 12th:
I’m already in Toronto where I’ll attend the club’s camp and stay there until my first competition. I’ll still compete for Sweden, being at nationals and maybe train in Sweden before my European competitions. There has been lot’s of things to fix before my leave; a place to stay and such, but now I’m settled and look forward to the training.

July 14th:
She’s happy to train with great skaters, have friends there and thinks it’s interesting to have her new coaches thoughts on her technique and programs.

Greetings from Örebro konståkningsklubb at her last training in Lidköping.

Group hug with skaters at the camp in Lidköping.

I'm so happy for her to get this oppurtunity. She was so sad and disappointed after her short in Boston, where she din't qualify for the final.

Good luck Joshi in your new place!

Tutto

Record Breaker
^
Thanks for posting this.
Not my favourite skater but wishing her well. Hope they address both technical & package issues. She is such athletic skater I always feel her programs don't really suit her.

withwings

On the Ice
]Good for Josh, wish her success![

Oh, I wish somuch for Kaetlyn Osmond to train with other top skaters.... it would be essential for her development. Though, just a good wish....

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Great for Joshi! I think she will adapt herself smoothly since (I think) she's been going to Toronto to train in the summer for a few seasons now. I hope this change will be a very positive thing for her :yes:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Sorry but when you misspell the name on the thread head I thought Helgesson family has got a hidden son out of nowhere. Could you please correct the mistake cause it's misleading.
Joshi- good luck girl!:agree:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Sorry but when you misspell the name on the thread head I thought Helgesson family has got a hidden son out of nowhere. Could you please correct the mistake cause it's misleading.
Joshi- good luck girl!:agree:

Haha, I wish. Her brother is called Lukas I believe and is not a figure skater. No hidden cousins either that I know of. Only the mods can change the header, so let's ask them to do it :)

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Phew, the name is correct now.:) At first I thought that Josh is more lucky than his supposed sisters.:laugh:
Haha, I wish. Her brother is called Lukas I believe and is not a figure skater. No hidden cousins either that I know of. Only the mods can change the header, so let's ask them to do it :)

Rissa

Record Breaker
Oh, great news! I enjoy her skating very much, she's quite differrnt from others. I hope TCC will be able to fix her technical issues but without sacrificing her individuality.

andromache

Record Breaker
Joshi is my faaaaaave European (non-Russian) lady! She has such a unique style and sense of fun on the ice. I'm glad she's happy in Canada!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sounds like a good move for Joshi! Hope she experiences lots of progress & success!