Kana Muramoto & Daisuke Takahashi

mikeko666

Final Flight
Carnival on Ice will be aired on Sunday, October 4. I hope someone will upload their performance on YouTube! :pray:

According to TV Tokyo's official figure skating Twitter, they will show their full performance and comments in the venue and livestream, but will only air a short version on TV. :frown:

EDIT: They did not show a program, but did a very short clip from their training. I hope TV Tokyo will show the entire clip in today's broadcast. :pray: You can still tell how much they have developed technically in the last few months. The lift was smooth (the rotation was fast!) and their union was perfect!

Last edited:

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Abridged version from today's broadcast including KanaDai's message with English subs kindly provided by meowmix. :thank:

The rotational lift and skating in close side-by-side (Kilian) hold look great! :love2:

The additional streaming footage contained a very well executed straight line lift and synchronized twizzles.

I'm eagerly looking forward to watch them compete at Sectionals!

Last edited:

mikeko666

Final Flight
Abridged version from today's broadcast including KanaDai's message with English subs kindly provided by meowmix. :thank:

The rotational lift and skating in close side-by-side hold look great! :love2:

The additional streaming footage contained a very well executed straight line lift and synchronized twizzles.

I'm eagerly looking forward to watch them compete at Sectionals!

You beat me! :biggrin:

This is a modified version of what they showed at the show and in the livestream yesterday posted by the same user.
You can see a straight line lift before the rotational lift. The RoLi was actually longer and the rotation in the first half was faster.
There are some step sequences, a CCW twizzle, a sliding movement that looks like a finishing pose.

EDIT: Here is another version, which is less processed.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
They skate great together, and Dai with his tan and long hair is looking quite fabulous!

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Kana and Dai posted ig updates to advertise a couple of new Puma face masks 😷:

Dai asks if the second one looks good... Since a lot of fans comment they want to get the exact same designs now to match him, I'd say mission accomplished! 😇

He also seized the opportunity to update his ig header, which now states that he's not only a single(s)* skater but also an ice dancer.

* I doubt he meant to hint towards his relationship status 😁

Last edited:

mikeko666

Final Flight
JSF decided to exempt non-seed skaters who train overseas from Sectionals in order to minimize the risk to catch COVID-19 and maximize their training time, which means Kana and Dai will not compete at Western Sectionals later this month. Their first competition will be NHK Trophy.

Exempt from Eastern Sectionals
- Koshiro Shimada
- Riku Miura & Ryuichi Kihara
- Rikako Fukase & Cho Eichu(Oliver Zhang)

Exempt from Western Sectionals
- Kana Muramoto & Daisuke Takahashi

Last edited: