Kostner: "I know what I need" | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Kostner: "I know what I need"

Should Kostner stay with the green unitard?

• Yes

Votes: 41 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 156 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
#LetZagitovaWearHerTutus [emoji635]

#LetNathanWearHisTracksuits [emoji631]

#LetKostnerWearHerFrogSuit [emoji634]

Vive le Pyeongchang!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
LEAVE :bmrk:KOSTNER :bmrk: ALONE

#ChrisCrockerMoment

:dbana:

/justkidding

The reaction of this board on the PBP thread, this thread, social media, Tanith, etc. have been so hilarious that it has made my queen Carolina wearing that disgusting onesie worth it alone.

I'm not opposed to the design but the color is terrible; I remember she rocked a black and silver one when she won the world title. Muted colors work better for Kostner because her body does the talking, not her costumes. She doesn't need a gimmick like Zagitova and her bright red tutu to showcase she's balletic, Kostner just is.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker

#ChrisCrockerMoment

/justkidding

The reaction of this board on the PBP thread, this thread, social media, Tanith, etc. have been so hilarious that it has made Carolina wearing that disgusting onesie worth it alone.

I'm not opposed to the design but the color is terrible; I remember she rocked a black and silver one when she won the world title. Muted colors work better for Kostner because her body does the talking, not her costumes. She doesn't need a gimmick like Zagitova and her bright red tutu to showcase she's balletic, Kostner just is.

LOL and what's with your new avatar photo? :biggrin:

By the way, Zagitova looks good in the red tutu (she is actually a very pretty girl) until she starts performing on ice. I just wish at this point she straightens up her back more.

charlotte14

Medalist

#ChrisCrockerMoment

/justkidding

The reaction of this board on the PBP thread, this thread, social media, Tanith, etc. have been so hilarious that it has made my queen Carolina wearing that disgusting onesie worth it alone.

One of some rare occasions when skating fans are united. People cried on twitter and facebook when they saw it as well.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Guys, I've been thinking about this, and I think the bigger problem is that hair-do with this frog suit. The frog suit said, "We are the incomprehensible body electric, we are the glittering pickle ornament on your Christmas tree, we are the dancing disco queen," and the hair said, "We are going for a jog before work."

charlotte14

Medalist
Guys, I've been thinking about this, and I think the bigger problem is that hair-do with this frog suit. The frog suit said, "We are the incomprehensible body electric, we are the glittering pickle ornament on your Christmas tree, we are the dancing disco queen," and the hair said, "We are going for a jog before work."
We are so vain to be more mortified by her skating outfit than the overscoring for her lmao #justskatingfanproblem

sarahjane

Rinkside
Now that I have actually seen a photo of the costume, I like it. It is, as she said, " inspired by Vaslav Nijinsky's costume on the original poster of the Ballets Russes."
I would like to suggest to those who do not like it, to find a picture of the original Nijinsky costume -- her costume is a nice homage to the dancer and the costume.

As for Carolina, I am very excited about her "comeback" and don't care what she wears as long as she is happy and skating so well! You go, girl!

Amei

Record Breaker
We are so vain to be more mortified by her skating outfit than the overscoring for her lmao #justskatingfanproblem

No we are just so used to 'great' skaters getting great scores for not-so great skates that it doesn't phase us that much.

noskates

Record Breaker

No - I'm so used to her being over scored and all the diatribe about her beautiful skating skills that I just expect it. Never have been on the Kostner bandwagon. I think the skating world has passed her by except for her reputation. The frog suit was just the last straw.