Ladies' Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies' Short Program

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
That's an excellent score for her. Her spins aren't that strong and, of course, it's going to take her PCS some time to catch up...but that score is going to put her in good position heading into the LP. I'm proud of her!

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
That's an excellent score for her. Her spins aren't that strong and, of course, it's going to take her PCS some time to catch up...but that score is going to put her in good position heading into the LP. I'm proud of her!

I agree.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Sarah Hecken (GER)

Crappy stream! #¤%&

3T+2T - shaky landing, intended to be a 3T+3T
3S
LSp
2A
FCSp
SlSt
CCoSp

Score: 44.50 (3rd for now)

Last edited:
Hecken has some very good points but seems very introverted for Dark Eyes. But maybe she'll grow into it. She sure has grown up!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Solid program from Ashley. She had a bit of trouble on her lutz but she landed it. I think her presentation and performance level have definitely increased...I'd put her just in front of Liza, but not by much. Liza had stronger jumps but Ashley had better spins and presentation. That's how I'd judge it but who knows what the judges are going to do.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ashley Wagner (USA)

Nice bright red halter dress w/ silver sparkles, though I wished i was more edgy/artsy to go with the music

3F+2T - I think, stream froze
3Lz - e, still flutz
2A - nice, looked fully rotated
CCoSp
LSp
SlSt
FSSp

Nice effort!

Score: 54.50 (2nd for now)

icellist

On the Ice
i thought ashley had strong spins but at the same time, they were pretty slow and not as fast as Liza's but I do think she was underscored under PCS.

emma

Record Breaker
I thought Ashley would have scored a bit higher with that...but wow, does she look great - good for her! Elisaveta (sp?) was great too; she has a lovely program, great jumps.

I thought Ashley's spins were slow and I didn't see the progress I hoped for. Also, I think the concept of her program hasn't really gelled - it would be nice to have a costume that fit the music and then maybe she could sell it better. Sigh....

ETA: Mr Nicks did not seem too excited about that skate. Oh well - first comp of the season, etc.