Madison Chock & Evan Bates | Page 61 | Golden Skate

Madison Chock & Evan Bates

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hey guys, Maddie & Evan have been interviewed by Polina Edmunds on her recently renamed 'Iron Butterfly' skating podcast. 🦋 💪

The new episode was just posted today.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thank you. I was going to follow-up with the link to Polina's podcast, but I got waylaid. 👍

Polina has great technical expertise, which she imparts with precision in a very helpful way for fans. She's objective, fair, and not caught up in biases and over-emotion. She has a great eye. It is definitely worth listening to Polina's 4CCs, U.S. championships, and Worlds recaps for 2024.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Guys, Maddie and Evan are featured in the NYTimes in a story about their wedding and their skating career love story! Even though I had a NYTimes subscription, I can't get past the paywall for this article. Is someone able to bypass and share the article? It also has an audio feature to listen to the article. Please can someone help and share? Thank you! 🤞💐

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Guys, Maddie and Evan are featured in the NYTimes in a story about their wedding and their skating career love story! Even though I had a NYTimes subscription, I can't get past the paywall for this article. Is someone able to bypass and share the article? It also has an audio feature to listen to the article. Please can someone help and share? Thank you! 🤞💐
If you have a current subscription, you should be able to sign in and read the article. https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/05/...e_code=1.5U0.3Stj.T0BIEhIrxURm&smid=url-share

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just go to the thread on Madi and Evan's wedding and all will be revealed (including a gifted article): :)