Mai Mihara | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
And Universiade!! So happy that she has a chance to earn ranking points, as you said well deserved :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
joinning you guys by wishing Mai good luck for 4CC!!! :love: show them all Mai :cheer:

Fool

On the Ice
Country
South-Korea
I'm not even going to lie guys, I'm getting a little tired of the constant "Mai is good but never moves MEEEE!!!!1111" comments. Umm, she moves lots of us and is a hard working beauty out there:love:.

Best of luck in the free!!:hap10:

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Mihara makes the podium for the third year in a row! She has now won all of the 4CC medals. :agree:

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yay Mai! A comeback skate for the ages, and a nice present for the end of her season!!

randomfan

Record Breaker
Yay Mai! A comeback skate for the ages, and a nice present for the end of her season!!

Mai will be competing at the Winter Universiade!

Anyways, congrats Mai for such a great performance and a podium finish, all the way from 8th! :yahoo:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhhhhh thats more like it!! great comeback one again and well deserved medal! well done Mai! :luv17::love: she got UR once again (i thought it looked good, but i guess she has a reputation now :slink:) but rest was foot perfect, congratulations precious baby :yahoo::cheer:

gotoschool

Medalist
Mai had beautiful creamy smooth skating like edges cutting through butter with wonderful expression in her freeskate. I thought her 3 lutz / 3 toe backend was rotated in slow motion, so I think she should have gotten second place with slightly higher PCS as well. 

liv

Record Breaker
I thought she did great!! Even in close up, slow motion, I could not see any hook on her 3T landing in the opening combo either... so yeah, probably reputation thing now, unfortunately. She deserved 2nd, but 8th to 3rd is very impressive no matter what.

Looking forward to Universiade now....

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats on the bronze. What a skate for Mai, and all that under the pressure of having to pull up from 8th. Am totally enamored of how she gets power into her jumps and yet lands as light as a feather on those soft knees. The audience was already dying to stand when the program still had a minute remaining. Well-deserved standing ovation. Can't wait to watch the program again when I have time and can appreciate it even more.

:points: :hb: :party2: :dance2: