Moscow Junior Championships, 1-4 Sep 2020 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Moscow Junior Championships, 1-4 Sep 2020

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Tim-Burtonesque :biggrin: she also did a reveal, clean skate and lovely girl:clapper:

Azikin

Medalist
The costume is beautiful. And she always makes me smile.

And she always smiles... I'm just not sure if it was so good in this program that seeems to be rather dramatic but her smile is the cutest so I guess I can forgive that... ;-)

Azikin

Medalist
I liked Peterimova a lot, she's not there yet but if she keeps working, it may be interesting...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Sofia :clap:

Though stsq only lvl2? :scratch2:

But who says cantilever is only for Sasha :agree:

Azikin

Medalist
Akatieva :love:

- - - Updated - - -

I liked her spins. She also had deep lutz edge, which should be appreciated here :biggrin:

Well she got more points for presentation than technique, which is quite unusual at this age.. ;-)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
a lot of loop combos in both ladies and men, i guess they're easier than flip combos

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Akatieva > Samodelkina ;)

Akatieva is more smooth, fluid and her performances look more natural, but that could be just a matter of time. Also Samodelkina skated her programs for the third season in a row at the test skates, which on one hand makes her sure in that, on the other she can be little bored with that, which affects her components.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
There can be hardly a program performed by one of the Khrustalny's top skaters without a comment "they could do better with the music and choreography" :laugh: