Moscow Junior Championships, 1-4 Sep 2020 | Page 20 | Golden Skate

Moscow Junior Championships, 1-4 Sep 2020

Azikin

Medalist
Glad to see Liza kept her cutest ever program from last year... I just hope she will be a bit quicker and less shaky than yesterday.. ;)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
cleanish skate and a quad landed. the program looks a bit empty but she was great

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Much better than yesterday, better skating, better program. And Alina vibes :)

sparklestan

On the Ice
Wow Veronika!! That 4T was effortless and those lutz combos were pretty great too! I like this program for her, it gives her room to grow throughout the season. :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Not the program nor the music, but Sofia's costume strongly reminds Daria Usacheva. First second I saw her I wondered where did Daria came from here :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Just like yesterday, Sofia's appearance here is much better than at the test skates.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I'm guessing time deduction? Still well done! And only 12 years old. Wowza. She left out the quad sal and 3A, but a good start for so early in the season.
She finished on the music so I found that time deduction really unnecessary.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Wow Veronika!! That 4T was effortless and those lutz combos were pretty great too! I like this program for her, it gives her room to grow throughout the season. :)

Her height on her Lutzes is truly amazing. I always think she is about to jump a 4Lz when she does it due to the height she gets :laugh:

sparklestan

On the Ice
Sofia M’s air position on her jumps has improved since test skates which is great to see. This should help her get the quad around and landed nicely.