Moscow Junior Championships, 1-4 Sep 2020 | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Moscow Junior Championships, 1-4 Sep 2020

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Liza did 4T as well, though not that clean. This will be still a fight for the places.

sparklestan

On the Ice
Liza 4T!!! Perhaps a bit under but still great for her to have one landed so early in the season! Plus all combos in the second half, wow!!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
what an amazing little firecracker and performer! i enjoyed every single moment of her routine! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
That will be close with Veronika. Technical score is 4 points lower for now, but she has 6 points margin from the SP...

Edit: There were some mistakes obviously, so one point lower than Veronika at the end.

sparklestan

On the Ice
I love Mulan for Sofia A!! The music shows of her strengths so well and the costume is gorgeous! Packaging 10/10 for Danny G on this one! :luv17:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i guess nerves got to her, it's just the first competition of the year, she will bounce back. also is chinese music in fashion now? :biggrin:

Azikin

Medalist
Very lovely program... but not her best day.. well, should be enough to win...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Not as light as yesterday, probably little nervous, still it should be enough. Pity about the downgraded 3A, I'll have to see that again.

Edit: watched again, it was rightfully downgraded, even when Sofia didn't lose balance so it wasn't so obvious.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
210 points, 14 points ahead of Veronika, exactly the margin from the SP, so Sofia received about the same score for the free as Veronika (they didn't show us).