Moscow qualifiers to Elder Age 5-8 Mar | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Moscow qualifiers to Elder Age 5-8 Mar

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Well, at least it's close
Sadly, Panova's girls are better at coming back. Like Sinitsyna: she led the SP at the final and then bombed the free

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
I am really upset that the Russian fed can't recognize the amazing talent in front of them: Dasha Panenkova

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
No offence, but Dasha is just average...

well she is the OG of the all-rippons and is devoted to her music and has great maturity and has a fully backloaded free
she'd deserve spots more than some other girls I can name...

Shayuki

Record Breaker
No offence, but Dasha is just average...

Yeah, she really isn't that great a talent. She can jump 7 triple programs clean but apart from that, there's nothing that stands out. Her step sequence is OK, her spins are OK, her jumps are OK. The presentation is.... Well, I've never been a fan. To me, all she truly has going for her IMO is that she's old enough to take part in seniors next season unlike many of the more talented skaters.

Even considering that, the way they're not pushing for her at all means that they probably see her as someone with the capabilities of a Sakhanovich or so and it's tough to disagree.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I really am not sure what that massive score for Kanysheva is for, especially considering the weak landing.

AKTKN

Rinkside
Dasha is 5th so far. (already 6th)

Kanysheva - 65.18
Kostyuk - 63.30
Gulyakova - 63.24
Sherbakova - 63.23
Tarusina - 62.47
Panenkova - 62.05

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
So 8th at the worst after the SP. Can she come back to place top six? I hope so. Current 2-5th are very close. But she needs to skate cleanly and with more passion than ever before.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Shcherbakova glorious! if this doesn't lead over Kanysheva...
Emelyanova probably won't beat Panenkova, so Dasha will be in the final flight for the free?

- - - Updated - - -

4th??
Behind Kostyk and Gulyakova and Kanysheva? I'm sorry, no.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Haahh, they always score Shcherbakova so low. Almost 1 point behind Gulyakova in PCS.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Russian judges in general seem to not really like Shcherbakova.

I think if she got to skate internationally the PCS scores would be more generous to her and after that point Russian judges would have to score her a little higher also.