Off season prediction game: most surprising news! | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Off season prediction game: most surprising news!

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Two of the 3A find the season very difficult and it doesn’t go positively :( They don’t even podium at worlds!
The other one podiums but does not win at worlds.
(not wishing any bad things on these girls, I love them, just have a feeling)

I am really curious what will happen next season with the 3A if Alina and Evgenia can get their quads in order, and even if they don't, I have a hard time believing Rusfed will dismiss them in favour of all 3As unless the latter are absolutely pitch perfect and don't go through any growing pains. Trusova and Kostornaia are locks in my opinion, but who knows...

I feel sorry for Liza and Sofia and all the other Russian girls too, who are quality but the competition is just too stacked... maybe they have some secret Canadian ancestry somewhere? :p

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I am really curious what will happen next season with the 3A if Alina and Evgenia can get their quads in order, and even if they don't, I have a hard time believing Rusfed will dismiss them in favour of all 3As unless the latter are absolutely pitch perfect and don't go through any growing pains. Trusova and Kostornaia are locks in my opinion, but who knows...

I feel sorry for Liza and Sofia and all the other Russian girls too, who are quality but the competition is just too stacked... maybe they have some secret Canadian ancestry somewhere? :p

I think that this season Rusfed showed pretty well that she doesn't want to ditch Medvedeva at all. If someone have to be saved next season between her and Zagitova, my bet is on her.

But everything is possible in FS and things can change.
My predictions about Russian ladies:
Tarusina will get as lucky as Samodurova so will make GPF, Euros and World team.
Tuktamysheva will get sacrified again
Kostornaya will score 37 and 75 PCS at all her competitions but won't win major title because of lack of 3A/quad.

Maju

On the Ice

I would love to see Alina and Evgenia get their quads. Rusfed will definitely want to hold onto them if they get quads, but they definitely do hold a special place in their hearts anyway.
I also feel bad for Liza and Sonya. I really wonder what they’ll do. Would you see either of them switching countries? I know it’s a touchy subject in Russia though (and to be honest it’s something I don’t love either)
It’ll be an amazing season, that’s for sure. Why does the off-season have to be so long :(

Maju

On the Ice
Another one for you guys..
Zhenya will get at least one quad and will get silver at worlds.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Sambo 70 will list the skaters' pets as official employees on the website, with Masaru as Chief Executive Pet and Tina as Vice Chief Executive Pet. However, the titles will be in name only and unpaid. :laugh:

Other large training facilities will follow suit, and we'll get a ton of new information on the never-before-seen pets of the TCC gang and Tom Z. and Raf's skaters, etc.