Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial, 13-16 October 2020 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial, 13-16 October 2020

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
I missed Mozalyov. He fell on his opening 4F?

Once the live stream is closed and processed into an upload, you can play it back, but not earlier.

On the blue panel, you can click the names in the right column and it will show their detailed score right away. Cool.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I missed Mozalyov. He fell on his opening 4F?

Once the live stream is closed and processed into an upload, you can play it back, but not earlier.

On the blue panel, you can click the names in the right column and it will show their detailed score right away. Cool.
He fell early on, but he always gets it together in the end. Litvintsev gets better and better.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Ryabova competed hors de concours, so Arina Onishchenko has won herself a Silver.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Today we will have
rhythmic dance in the juniors Starting Order / Result Details
free skating in junior girls: Starting Order / Result Details
free skating in junior boys: Starting Order / Result Details
pairs skating their short program in the juniors Starting Order / Result Details

both dance and pairs should have a decent level in this competition
will the Moscow girl Sof'ya Vazhnova dominate in Sankt Peterburg, capitalising on the bonus system?

the chat compliments the DJ all the time over intermission music?

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks Lady B! I've just tuned in :) Looking forward to the Juniors today!

In other news I didn't realise this was a Russians-only event as such - which means Rina R didn't actually receive a medal despite scoring 2nd highest. I only found this out after I congratulated her on her silver medal on Insta. Oops! Ah well she's still liked my message :laugh:

Second group of Junior Dancers now - this couple who's names I managed to miss at can't find look so dapper! The lady even has a bow tie :biggrin: (Her partner oddly enough doesn't!)

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG the second couple in the second group...er names missed again are dressed as pilots! Or maybe a pilot and a flight attendant.

(Sorry about the lack of names! They aren't showing them on screen and for some odd reason the live scoring page doesn't show each couple until after the dance, weird).

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:laugh2: Whoever is picking this replay music must be in it for the LOLs I swear.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I can't really follow the first events properly, have to get some work under my belt so I can watch the Junior Boys ;)

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I can't really follow the first events properly, have to get some work under my belt so I can watch the Junior Boys ;)
Ha ha, what is your job? I hope you won't get in trouble for keeping one eye on skating ;)

I too am excited for the Junior Boys, Nikita Sarnovsky, Kirill's little bro is here, I look forward to seeing how he goes!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Nikol Vaitkus is also missing from the roster.

Has she been invited to Russian Cup stages?

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Anastasiya Yegorova: full Stravinsky ' ballets Russes ' music track! Too ambitious for such a young girl but she tried to be the Firebird and we have to commend her for her bravery and beautiful costume.

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Love this costume! The music doesn't seem to go with it at all though!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Good clean skating run from Anastasiya Zinina, and bonus for her concluding spin.