Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial, 13-16 October 2020 | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Panin-Kolomenkin Memorial, 13-16 October 2020

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Still, too many falls, only one clean routine so far.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Had a day from hell in the office, needed to buy booze first. Now I can enjoy the boys.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Not entirely satisfied with his performance, but Andrey Kutovoy's routine will have to do for Silver.

Dikidzhi's two reasonable quads beat Kutovoy's 1 1/2 triksels. And artistic Andrey got two spin Bonuses, not for nothing.

But only 4 clean routines out of 24, come on, guys. You can do better !

LadyB

Record Breaker
Not entirely satisfied with his performance, but Andrey Kutovoy's routine will have to do for Silver.

Dikidzhi's two reasonable quads beat Kutovoy's 1 1/2 triksels. And artistic Andrey got two spin Bonuses, not for nothing.
They were close, still would have thought Kutovoy just about made it. But hey, love to watch them both in the future.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hmmm, I'm not feeling the men's programs so far, although Artem L's is starting to get interesting, shame about the pops!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
NGL I shouldn't have watched Plushy programs before this, I'm like so underwhelmed right now. :laugh:

Come on Mozalev! Give us the good stuff!

And my stream died. I'm sorry, lads, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I love the scoring in the kiss n cry. It shows the protocols. I wish every competition had this.
Yeah it's pretty cool! Although they don't show the PCS...guess you can't have everything though.

Congratulations to Mozalev for getting gold here. 👏

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Anybody watching the (very) young pairs?