Plushenko's son, shocking article | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Plushenko's son, shocking article

Status
Not open for further replies.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I actually agree with you that it's pretty obvious Plushenko adores his kid. And Sasha idolizes his father, that's also very obvious. I also belong to the group that thinks that Sasha actually loves to skate. I've seen him on the little videos and with and without his papa and he likes it. Whether he likes it because of his father, or for skating itself, time will tell.
Having said that, I'd prefer them to find different ways of dealing with the kiddo than these. It's possible to and still be a strict but loving parent. We all mess up sometimes, nobody here is perfect. Anyway, I wish all of them the best.

It sounds better. :) If you watch them you see they are adore each other. The Love is not deniable. If you afraid from the beating from your father you will do what your father wants but you won't love him visibly.

mudav

Rinkside
It seams like everybody here is such a parenting expert))
What about tolerance and understanding?)
Different points of view, different cultures, different people
In this thread it looks like some people just love to hate...

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
yeh she talks about lot of things:
She defended Kadyrov, the president of Chechnya accused of killing gay ppl by saing that he just tells them: "Leave!" and it is ridiculous, bc "why would some supposedly get themselves killed, when others would just get it from the very start and leave to St Petersburg"
She is kind of "friends" to Kadyrov who is known for extreme homophobic views and politics, Plushenko took a photo with Kadyrov ......

this woman is so disgusting I rest my case on her once and forever

I know. We were outrageous because of it. We talked abou it here. He is her friend since 2005. I personally asked her about Kadirov. She didn't believe what the media wrote about him. And if you ask some Russians here- if they want to be sincere- they will say they admire Kadirov. He made Chechnya a friendly country with Russia. Peace without terrorism in Russia

Barb

Record Breaker
They are good parents.

I always got the impression that they are good parents. It is very nice to see how much time Plushenko is with his kid. I know parents who totally ignore their children because of their job or just because they dont care. I think the instagram thing and the modeling job is too much but he is not the only one kid working. I think all of this was a misunderstood and/or cultural differences. Maybe they should let an investigation to clear up the situation. They must understand that if they put up themselves on the spotlight, gossips are predictables.

Reddi

Rinkside

Boy... Russian people a freaking pissed at her right now so go ahead and tell me about cultural differences. And about Plushi hitting his son with a belt and them threatening to do that again. And about putting your kid in the dark room. Yes she did said that in the short video (around 1 min). Her son also has 30 min(!) of free time a day. Why the hell are you advocating this?

Mawwerg

Final Flight
Boy... Russian people a freaking pissed at her right now so go ahead and tell me about cultural differences. And about Plushi hitting his son with a belt and them threatening to do that again. And about putting your kid in the dark room. Yes she did said that in the short video (around 1 min). Her son also has 30 min(!) of free time a day. Why the hell are you advocating this?

She didn't say it.:confused2:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I always got the impression that they are good parents. It is very nice to see how much time Plushenko is with his kid. I know parents who totally ignore their children because of their job or just because they dont care. I think the instagram thing and the modeling job is too much but he is not the only one kid working. I think all of this was a misunderstood and/or cultural differences. Maybe they should let an investigation to clear up the situation. They must understand that if they put up themselves on the spotlight, gossips are predictables.

Agree. If you are celebrity the media will make scandal from your things.. I hope Yana will learn from this case. I wonder how the children, coaches, parents will react it at the Academy . They met with them every day.

Look at this child ! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6jNjxlnkP/?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

He didn't hit it..

millie

Medalist

We don’t love to hate! We don’t believe in harming an innocent 🧒 child. A child can’t defend themselves against the aggressor or bulling parents...

chillgil

Match Penalty
He did. Go listen yourself.

you're forgetting that plushyfan can't speak russian even though they allegedly had a conversation with plushy's wife that was long and extensive enough to ask her about the leader of chechnya :dance2:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Some things are just wrong. They are so wrong that they transcend "cultural differences."

Sydney Rose

Final Flight
It sounds better. :) If you watch them you see they are adore each other. The Love is not deniable. If you afraid from the beating from your father you will do what your father wants but you won't love him visibly.

Not true. Not true at all. Abused children do love their parents. Which makes what abusers do to their children all the more horrific.

Mussique

On the Ice
Ok. I'll translate the whole available part for you tomorrow. There's a big can of worms.

That'd be amazing. Most people here (myself included) can't speak Russian, so we're operating on a "I think" "I believe" "some said" basis. Thank you :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
you're forgetting that plushyfan can't speak russian even though they allegedly had a conversation with plushy's wife that was long and extensive enough to ask her about the leader of chechnya :dance2:

She can speak english very well. I didn't speak,, I asked her in DM.

I understand everything. I'm a liar...hmmm this shows everything from you!!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

Read David P. Celani's study, Leaving Home.

Corwin

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Yes, this methods could to be, and that's "fine" for us..nothing new =\

Status
Not open for further replies.