Projected entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Projected entries

Nirti

Medalist
Azerbaijan Federation is not very fair to send Cheremsky instead of Flood cause actually (last results) Morgan is more better than Kim so it’s so bad ...
Cheremsky haven’t the FS Tes for Junior but little more time for obtain it but i expected Flood be sent at Junior World if Cheremsky obtain the score to be fair !!!!

Yes, and I doubt that an azeri championship was held... And I still wonder why Morgan Flood and Larry Loupolover are skating for Azerbaijan :biggrin:

Nirti

Medalist
As expected, Anna Duskova and Petr Bidar (CZE) withdrew
Some changes for Lithuania : Elzbieta Kropa replaces Greta Morkyte, and Damuleviciute/Kizala replace Reed/Ambrulevicius. This second change is a bit curious, as Reed/Ambrulevicius were widely better as Damuleviciute/Kizala this season. They are still alternates. Or is it related to the fact that Lithuania are the 1st alternate for Olympics, and only Damuleviciute/Kizala are eligible to compete? (Allison Reed obviously doesn't have lithuanian citizenship)

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is Kevin okay? What happened?

Based on what I've read elsewhere, the French Federation's rules require a quad to be landed in competition for a skater to go to Europeans. As of now, Romain's done that and Kevin hasn't, so Romain gets sent instead.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Based on what I've read elsewhere, the French Federation's rules require a quad to be landed in competition for a skater to go to Europeans. As of now, Romain's done that and Kevin hasn't, so Romain gets sent instead.
Hmm, interesting! Do you have any links, by chance? I would love to read more about French skating.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
As expected, Anna Duskova and Petr Bidar (CZE) withdrew

Erm, Petr is the older brother who partnered Klára Kadlecová. It's Martin that is partnering Anna.

Don't worry, it's easy done.

2 more withdrawals

Galustyan
Jones/Boyadji

:cry: So many of my children withdrawing! :cry:

Oh well, at least that has lessened the number of Fan Fests that I HAVE to update before Wednesday. But, the irony is that Anastasia's is the one I am working on at the moment...

Right, time to switch to Anne-Line!

CaroLiza_fan