results | Page 2 | Golden Skate

results

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Finding out that Michael won Skate America made my morning................Go Mike!!!! :D 42

lavender

Record Breaker
Well Ryan should worry about himself and not Plushenko to have come in pretty much last. Good for Mike but Takeshi needs to work on his consistency and he will have no problem beating Mike. Well I know his short program has to be awesome to come in 4th with all of those tech mistakes and his other scores were way higher than Mike.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
my thoughts exactly, RealtorGal!!!

except I like Mike all teh way around... but he definately needs a new choreographer

I'm off to create a congrats card to mail off! :)

Lipinskifan19

Rinkside
RealtorGal said:
I like his SKATING very much, although I do wish he'd get a choreographer whose last name is also not Weiss. :D
ITA! i think lisa's choreo is cheesy and makes him look silly.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
How does one fire their wife choreographer without being "fired" as a husband? Mike's a good talker but I don't think that even he could talk his way out of that. Seriously, unless his coaches have all been "yes (wo)men" do you think that somebody in his camp may have mentioned this? It would put him in a horrible situation. OTOH, maybe he has thought of it and has decided that his marriage is more important than his skating career? If so, I like him even more.:) Say what you want about his skating from all appearances his family life seems to be 6.0 across the board.

Piel