Russian Junior and Senior Test Skates | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior and Senior Test Skates

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
Any US (and Mexico and Canada and alot of central/south America) folks who plan on watching test skates like are going to have an early Saturday morning.

Men's starts at 5:00 A.M. EST! (4:00 A.M. CST, 3:00 A.M. MST, 2:00 A.M. PST)

I'll probably just watch the first 3 disciplines later and only do the ladies live, which starts at a slightly more reasonable 8:50 AM for me.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And the free skate link is up too:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
FWIW, some of us are on the west coast of the US. Does 1:55am count as staying up too late or getting up too early?

(I'm not actually going to get up that early, I'm just going to try to be up in time or the women, maybe pairs.)

streams4dreams

On the Ice
FWIW, some of us are on the west coast of the US. Does 1:55am count as staying up too late or getting up too early?
A dilemma indeed. On the one hand, staying awake is not a problem, but then switching back to being awake during the local work hours on Monday would be ... an experience ... Aiming to watch only women live does sound like a healthier option.

But despite the suboptimal scheduling on PDT, it is so exciting that we'll get to see so many new programs soon! :yahoo:

auser

Record Breaker

(I'm not actually going to get up that early, I'm just going to try to be up in time or the women, maybe pairs.)
How naughty am I? As a fellow west coaster, when I see a comp starting at 2:00 am I think "oh well not too late to watch some skating".:laugh:;)

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
How naughty am I? As a fellow west coaster, when I see a comp starting at 2:00 am I think "oh well not too late to watch some skating".:laugh:;)
I love going to bed early, but not going to lie, 3am's my "oh that's definitely not too early to wake-up for a few hours of skating before work"!

So there's a good chance I'll catch the men too. ;) Seeing the debut of Kolyada's program in the early, early hours of the morning last year was a highlight.