Russian Junior Test Skates 2023 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Test Skates 2023

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Alina Gorbacheva is traveling to Novogorsk, and will apparently take part in the junior test skate. Apparently, her health allows her to go out on the ice.
hopefully it isnt too early. I wonder if the last spot will get filled?

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
hopefully it isnt too early. I wonder if the last spot will get filled?
She looks unhealthy, especially the swollen face. But she and her coach know how ready she is for the strain.

I wonder if Dasha Sadkova is moving to seniors and thats why she isnt going to be here.

Daria Sadkova will not participate in the junior test skate and plans to participate in the adult test skate. It is likely that she will move on to adult skating.

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Warm-up line-up:

1. Grigory Fedorov.
2. Vadim Voronov.
3. Ivan Ramzenkov.
4. Makar Puzin.

5. Eduard Karartynyan.
6. Maxim Avtushenko.
7. Arseniy Fedotov.
8. Nikita Sarnovsky.
9. Dmitriy Shelkovnikov.

10. Mikhail Tikhonov.
11. Nikolai Ugozhaev.
12. Lev Lazarev.
13. Alexander Chmil.
14. Nikolai Loginov.

Nikolai Kolesnikov is missing from the lists, although he is present in Novogorsk. Avtushenko has been added.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Alina Gorbacheva is traveling to Novogorsk, and will apparently take part in the junior test skate. Apparently, her health allows her to go out on the ice.
Oh, wow! Glad to hear she has recovered! Looking forward to seeing her skate!

Edit: a bit worried now seeing the report that she looks tired/unwell

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Safari should have VPN extensions too, but I don't really knoe which (if any) of them have Russian servers :scratch2: Maybe googling it could also help you?
i have a vpn but it doesn't really have Russian servers, ill try seeing if I can find another one. Hopefully they will upload them to YouTube later if nothing works:shrug:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Neither works for me in Chrome, fingers crossed for YouTube as well later on. If not, gonna rely on you guys to tell me how it went

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Grigory Fedorov: Hallelujah
4F, 4Lz Fall, Sit spin, spread-eagle into 3A, combo spin, step sequence, flying camel

Vadim Voronov:
3A Fall, 3Lz, combination spin, 3F+COMBO+2T, flying sit spin, steps, random (?) fall, layback spin

Ivan Ramzenkov: I can't dance
3A Fall, 3Lz, camel spin, 3F+3T, flying sit spin, combination spin, step sequence

Makar Puzin:
3A, cantilever - 3Lz, combination spin, 3F+3Lo, camel spin, flying sit spin, step sequence

(Please correct me if I got something wrong - which is not at all unlikely, I was a bit distracted for some of these skates, particuarly for the first two - or if you have any additions).

Last edited: